- ̗̀➛05: [𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞!]

❝𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓔𝓷𝓶𝓪

❝𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓔𝓷𝓶𝓪... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾...❞

⬫‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗⬪

   —𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄. Enma used a pickaxe to free the magic gem, he stared at the gem with awe. Y/n stood behind him, eyes shined as it sparkled. "So shiny~!" She smiled, "So this is a Magic Gem... That monster really was guarding them." Grim lunged towards Enma's hand, "Hand that over!!!"

   Enma closed his hand, "We're bringing this back to school. Can't let Ace and Deuce be expelled." Grim slid on the ground with a irked mark. He quickly swiped his paw at Enma, "I deserve it after alla that work!" He jumped around.

   Y/n yawned, "I'm so tired~! Imma head out!" She disappeared into thin air, "FNYAAAAH!" Enma looked down, "What's wrong?" Grim laid on the ground, "I used so much energy and magic , I'm starvin'... Gimme a can o'tuna." Grim sniffed out a scent, "Somethin' kinda smells real good." 

   Enma sniffed the air, "...? I don't smell anything like food..." Grim dashed away, "It's comin' from outside!" He ran out the mine and found Grim picking up the black stone, "I found it!" Waving the black stone in the air, "It's just a black stone." Enma said as he saw the stone.

   "Is that what's left of the monster? Might be some sorta candy it was hidin'!" Grim stomach started to growl, "Yuum~! I can't hold back! Thanks for the food!!" He quickly ate the black stone. "Don't eat stuff off the floor!" Enma said, Grim crunched the stone like it's nothing.

   "URGH?!!" Grim looked shock and stared blankly at the ground, "Uh... Uuuugh..." He slumped his shoulders, "You okay?! I told you not to eat anything weird..." Enma said looking worried. "Sooo tasty!!" He smiled with sparkling eyes. 

   "It's full-bodied and rich with an aromatic sweetness that blooms on my tongue like a whole flower field in my mouth!" Enma looked blankly at Grim, "So monsters are omnivores, huh. AS long as you don't hurt you stomach..."

   Grim laughed, "BWAHAHA! Tasty! Tasty!" He chanted out.