3

"This is not possible father! If Inuyasha was born to be my mate then why was she hidden from me?" He demanded with fury and denial.

"It was out of your own doing! Now that she has been awoken you must go to her side and protect her, if you do not....she will suffer in the hands of other males who will desire her beauty and untamed spirit in hopes to capture her and make her theirs"

His father then waved his hand and a image appeared before him. He gasped then growled deep in his throat, blood boiling and desire clutched his gut at the female before his very eyes.

It was Inuyasha…fully transformed into a female. She was standing beside the human priestess who was helping her tie her robe behind her back.

She was exquisite. Angels and Gods would weep at her beauty.

Her long silvery mane was long and thick falling in silky waves behind her back. A tiny tucked in waist with flaring hips that connected to shapely legs that made him fantasize about how they would feel locked to his waist as he rode her.

The image looked towards him as if sensing him and he was able to see her face clearly. He didn't notice a low growl of appreciation that was rolling off of him.

Large almond shaped eyes in the color of liquid gold that where fringed with impossibly long and thick lashes. A small cute nose and lush full lips that made his mouth water…he even loved the way her little white and pink ears looked on her.

"Do you understand now son? Why she was hidden? One look at her and you are already salivating for a taste of her"

"You said she was my lifemate?" Sesshomaru whispered not taking his eyes off of her.

"Yes, she was born for you to love and protect. Listen to my words well son. Love her, cherish her and protect her. She will resist at first but since she is your true lifemate, I doubt that you two will have problem with that. Now go son. Find your mate and claim her…before another does"

His father left along with the image of Inuyasha. Sesshomaru stood there at a loss for words, his brother was really a female, his sister and lifemate.

His fathers warning rang in his ears, he had to get to her. Nobody was taking her from him.

He had been alone for many years, thinking that he would never find a mate worthy to carry on the his blood line.

The royal families were disappearing, and he was the last of his kind. He didn't want a mixture of blood, but if mated with Inuyasha, they would produce fine white demon dog pups.

Meanwhile

"Are you sure you should be out here Inuyasha?" asked Kagome for the fifth time.

"You said your father told you to wait for Sesshomaru to come to you" said Sango.

Inuyasha growled in frustration at them.

"Just because I turned into a female doesn't mean I'm weak either…I still have Tetsusaiga remember? I can handle any demons that come my way" Inuyasha said with a huff still not used to the new sultry quality of her voice

"Besides…who said that I was submitting to Sesshomaru anyways? I don't care what my father says…I ain't gonna do it!"she determinedly said, crossing her arms with a pout.

"Yeah…but…"Kagome started to say then turned her head sharp towards to east "Two jewel shards are coming this way…it's Koga!"

The hanyou rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What dose that mangy wolf want now?" Inuyasha wondered out loud.

"Inuyasha..I think you should hide" said Sango looking worried at me.

"I maybe small now, but damn it all the hell I am not defenseless! " yelled Inuyasha "I can handle that weak wolf"

As soon as his stench was in close range she feels herself being blocked by both girls making her eye twitch in annoyance…really! She glared at their backsides.

"Yo!" called out Koga "Kagome…how's it going beautiful?" he said walking towards Kagome but then stopped and sniffed the air "Hey..where's mutt face..and who is that behind you?"

She felt Kagome and Sango stiffen at his words.

"She is a friend…but she is shy around other people..so if you could just come back some other time…that would be great" said Kaogme..lying though her teeth.

"She smells nice…like night jasmine, vanilla and musk…I have to say…she smells better than you do Kagome, come on out little one..I wont bite" he said cranking his neck trying to get a look at her through the top of Sango and Kagome's heads.

Inuyasha snarled and pushed the two girls away.

"One word from you flee bag and I'll chop your head off" she promised him, he looked at her like he was in a daze.

"Inuyasha? What the hell? What…happened to you? You're….a female!" He gawked.

"Yeah tell me something I didn't notice. Blame it on my dad..apparently I was always female…just enchanted into a males body for protection" she explained with a careless wave of her hand.

"Is that a fact? Well then…I'm sorry Kagome" he said to her not taking his eyes off of the shorter female, making her shift in discomfort at the way he looked at her.

"Sorry for what?" Kagome said confused.

"Sorry that I can no longer take you as my woman. Inuyasha…you're gonna be mine" he said giving a lustful stare that made the hairs on the back of their neck stand up.

"Eww" was all Inuyasha said to that statement making both girls behind her snicker.

Koga then growled deep in his chest making her eyes go a little wide.

Inuyasha ducked in time before he dove to try and grab her. The hanyou dodged him and took out Tetsusaiga ready to defend herself against one very determined wolf.

"Snap out of it you mangy wolf! I may be a girl now but don't think that I can't kick your ass! " Inuyasha yelled at him dodging him again, gritting her teeth.

"Inuyasha!" cried out Kagome and Sango then they both gasped.

She was so focused on backing away from Koga that she didn't noticed that he was snarling at something--or someone--else behind her. It wasn't until she backed up into a warm body that she froze and looked up to see Sesshomaru towering over her