55

(Sesshomaru)

I felt my demon rising.

My eyes bled red as I regarded the elders surrounding me. Inuyasha fell into a deep sleep, but her aura was etched with traces of hurt, denial, and mistrust. She doubted my love for her, doubted our pup.

This is something I will never stand for.

"Leave at once while you still breathe" I growled out low feeling my body wanting to give way to my true form.

"We will leave.....with Lady Inuyasha" said the elder Kazuhito who was addressing Inuyasha.

I snarled at him "I will never allow you to take what is mine. You will die before you can even touch her"

"She is will be placed in the custody of the council until she is of proper age. Her mating mark and bond with you Lord Sesshomaru will be from here on out severed" said the elder Seiji.

With one arm holding her I pulled out my sword with my other and snarled at them.

"You will die before I allow that to happen" I said in low deadly voice.

"You brought this upon yourself Lord Sesshomaru!" roared Lord Kazuhito "You and your father have denied that child the freedom to choose her own mate, to be courted like she deserves. We will take her and cut all ties with you"

"Then die" I said coldly.

Never....never will allow her to be taken from me.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" I looked over to see Kagome and my general trying to break through the barrier.

"My Lord....Guards!" called out General Takeshi making me smirk as I looked over to the council members.

"Do you really think you can take on my army and me?" I laughed bitterly "I think not, you will not have my mate tonight...or any night" I looked over to my mother "and as for you. Inuyasha has a gentle heart, she will forgive me and when our pup is born you will live with the fact that we will never let you see your grandchildren for there will be many more to come, I am no longer your son"

My mother's eyes went wide with shock as she shook her head at me "You wouldn't!"

"Your prejudice and malice against Inuyasha has earned you this punishment" I said to her "Leave Lady Inukimi...I have no relations with you anymore"

"No...my son" she breathed out to me taking a step forward making me snarl at her. She then narrowed her eyes on me "Very well...if that is how it is going to be then so be it. That only means that I will have no remorse when I do this"

She made a signal and at once the barrier came down only the have a small army of 20 demons jump out and surround me.

I stab the first one with Bakusaiga and watched as he disintegrated then went to stab a second to have the council immobilize me. I stood frozen as I felt their combined strength make so that I couldn't move. They only had a few moments because they knew that their powers didn't match my own.

I felt the cold steel of a blade enter my stomach making me grit my teeth in pain as the cries and clash of blades told me that my army just made it to the clearing.