Chapter 61 - Stalemate to Checkmate

<*Mature Content as well as sensitive content within this chapter. Read with caution*>

For a couple of hours, Lan Wangji brought Wei Wuxian back to their room to sleep more. He stayed beside him and meditated until he decided to wake up. When he did wake up, he was a bit disoriented and dizzy. He seemed, out of it.

"Lan Zhan, I don't think you can help me," He said quietly.

Lan Wangji furrowed his brow on confusion, "with what?"

"I'm so tired of all this mental pain," Wei Wuxian said, "why can't they really understand? They have seen it all, Madam Yu and Jiang Cheng, I'm so tired of them both. I can't stand them anymore. What can I do, Lan Zhan? I want this to stop."

Lan Wangji has noticed for a while now, Wei Wuxian is more touchy then normal. He was sensitive before but now he is even more so. He remembered back in the mounds during Wei Wuxian's past pregnancy, he got depressed just like this. Lan Wangji was the only one who could calm him down.

Wuxian had taken the supplements a few days ago, and the two have had a lot of sexual activity since then. He began to question if he was pregnant already. It would be so sudden but they were expecting to try. Lan Wangji had to check for himself. He reached for Wuxian's wrist to check his pulse. After a few seconds, Lan Wangji was surprised.

"It worked that fast?" Wangji said quietly.

"Huh?" Wuxian asked.

"Wei Ying, how are you feeling right now?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Tired, hungry, thirsty, angry, sad, so many emotions, why?" Wei Wuxian responded.

"The supplement might have worked already. I'd have to ask Baoshan or Wen Qing to confirm it for sure, but you may be pregnant again," Lan Wangji told him.

Wei Wuxian sat up holding his stomach, "how are you sure?"

"Well, last time you were pregnant, you were an emotional wreck," Lan Wangji stated.

Wei Wuxian chuckled, "I've been an emotional wreck since we got here, maybe even before that. I wasn't pregnant then."

"Then asked Baoshan or Wen Qing. Why else would you be like this so suddenly? I am here, Wei Ying, I won't let them hurt you. I am here to listen to you, hold your, talk to you. I am your husband. I may not be able to take the pain away, but I wish I could. I wish I could do more for you Wei Ying."

Lan Wangji had tears falling. Wuxian doesn't see Lan Wangji cry often but when he does, his heart hurts. The two were at a stalemate. Wei Wuxian hurts and it causes Lan Wangji to hurt. Wei Wuxian didn't like that. He hated being that type of burden to anyone.

Wei Wuxian got off the bed and knelt down in front of Lan Wangji on the floor. He even cupped his hands and bowed to him, "I'm sorry, I don't know what to do, but I'm sorry," Wei Wuxian said, "I feel like I'm burdening you and failing as a partner."

Lan Wangji pulled him off the floor immediately and pinned him down on the bed underneath him. Wei Wuxian squealed and yelped as he got pinned down. He wasn't afraid either. He was rather turned on by the sudden position they were in.

"Don't you ever bow to me like that again," He demanded and then said, "and now, listen to me, you are not a burden to me and you are not failing as a partner. You are my husband. Your pain is my pain. As my pain is yours. I don't ever want you to feel like that with me. You deserve so much, the world even."

"Lan Zhan, YOU are my world. I don't want this pain and I know you don't want it either. I've always been someone who feels like their problems should become others. You have to know that. I'm sorry for my words. I am just so..."

"Wei Ying, no need for I'm sorry," Lan Wangji told him, "I know that this is a lot for you. I will make sure Madam Yu and Jiang Wanyin leave you be. Just please don't hurt yourself. I love you more than anything."

"Whether I'm pregnant right now or not, I'm fine for you to take me however you please. You holding me down like this turns me on...can we just, try to make the best of everything. I will try to do better," Wei Wuxian said and looked away from Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji sighed as he turned Wei Wuxian to look at him. He held his face with one hand, "that's all I want, is for you to try. I'm here Wei Ying. Don't forget that. I don't want you to feel alone anymore."

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian said with a nod, "kiss me, take me, hold me, love me. Do what you want. I just want you."

Lan Wangji leaned down and their mouths came together. The kiss was rough and sensual. Lan Wangji even drew a bit of blood. Wet saliva strings pull from their mouths as they twist and turn their heads for a good angle. Lips now taste of salt and the metallic flavor of blood. The contact of their tongues, an alive and slippery muscle, moist flesh on flesh, sends a pleasureful moan drew from Wei Wuxian.

This sound seemed to enter Lan Wangji, pierced through him down to his length, making grow hard already. Lan Wangji opened Wei Wuxian's robes and took off his trousers. Lan Wangji opened his robes and only pulled his member out. Wuxian opened his legs as Wangji set himself to enter.

"I've always...loved your...size," Wuxian said with shallow breaths. He bit down on his bottom lip and let out a grunt as he felt Lan Wangji push himself in.

Wangji smirked and moved his lips to Wuxian's ear, "I've always loved...everything about you," he said in response and sucked on Wuxian's ear.

"Mmm, Lan Zhan! We forgot talismans," Wuxian said and huffed out a moan as Wangji took a hard thrust in, hitting his prostate.

Lan Wangji tossed them out and went back to his business of loving his husband. Lan Wangji gained access to Wei Wuxian's neck which he began applying open-mouthed kisses to slowly trailing them downward until Wei Ying gasped again throwing his head back when Lan Wangji found a particularly sensitive spot on his neck that had his senses reeling.

Wangji smirked against the skin there before he began paying special attention to that spot alternating between lightly running his teeth across the skin and licking it lightly earning little whines and gasps for his efforts. Especially since Lan Wangji had began to know every spot of Wuxian to hit for pleasure. His thrusts became more and more accurate, hitting Wuxian's prostate over and over to get him to coil into Wangji, moaning and whimpering in pleasure.

"Harder!" Wuxian demanded, "faster!"

Lan Wangji didn't have to be asked twice. He gave into his every demand and if it was too much he'd back off. To Wangji, this wasn't just an everyday is everyday. Wangji was making love to him. Their robes that were half on them were torn off as they continued for a couple more hours. They didn't care if the others were waiting for them. They knew Wuxian was asleep anyway, so they let them be until he woke.