Chapter 90 - Everyday Means Everyday

<*Mature Content*>

"So we have a little bit left, but it's mature content," Baoshan stated.

"Do we have to share that?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I think it's a good moment between you both. The others don't have to watch if they don't want to. The know how to ignore it," Baoshan answered.

Wei Wuxian sighed and hid his face in Wangji's neck, "can I could hide somewhere?"

"I'll join you," Wangji said back in a whisper.

...

Wei Wuxian finally remembered.

Back when he 'ran into' Lan Wangji, he proudly showed off to him, saying things like he had lots of experience, like nobody would've dared kiss Lan Wangji and Lan Wangji definitely wouldn't kiss someone else, even something like how he thought Lan Wangji would never give anyone his first kiss for the rest of his life...

All of a sudden, he bent over and broke into roaring laughter.

Wei Wuxian pounded the ground, "Hahahahahahahahaha..."

Lan Wangji, "..."

Laughing, Wei Wuxian hugged him and gave him a kiss, "With all that, back then you were really that angry because you thought I'd really kissed someone else, weren't you? Are you an idiot, Lan Zhan?! You fucking believed all that nonsense! Only a lil' fuddy-duddy like you would believe me hahahahahaha..."

His laughter was too loud, too unbridled. Finally out of patience, Lan Wangji pressed him onto the ground. Abandoning Lil' Apple on the spot, the two rolled behind a shrub. So soon after the storm, a few droplets of water still hung amid the grass, dampening Lan Wangji's white robes. Regardless, the robes were stripped off by Wei Wuxian right away.

Wei Wuxian breathed, "Don't move."

The fresh scent of grass enveloped Wei Wuxian's neck and perfused within his lips, while on Lan Wangji, it was the cold fragrance of sandalwood. Wei Wuxian kneeled between Lan Wangji's legs and proceeded to kiss downward, starting from his forehead. In between his brows, the tip of his nose, both of his cheeks, his lips, his chin. His Adam's apple, his collarbones, the center of his chest.

He kissed down the rises and falls, seeming ever so devout. As he kissed the firm abdomen and ventured down, a few thin strands of hair slid off his shoulders and teased at the dangerous area along with his soft, thin breaths. Lan Wangji seemed like he couldn't take it any longer. Making sure to not bite Lan Wangji with his teeth, he carefully wrapped him inside his mouth. As he tried to swallow as deeply as possible, he felt a bit strained with it rubbing against his throat.

Wei Wuxian moved his hand away and started to slowly suck on it. Soon he was no longer able to say anything.

The number of pornographic collections that Wei Wuxian had read ever since he was young could add up to fill a whole room in the GusuLan Sect's Library Pavilion. As he was also quite a clever person, he used his lips and tongue according to what he'd seen and learned, diligently attending to the burning erection. With the most sensitive part of his body held inside warm, moist lips and treated with such effort, it was terribly tormenting just for Lan Wangji to control himself from doing some awful act of violence.

Wei Wuxian felt Lan Wangji's breaths become faster. The fingers that gripped his shoulders tightened as well. Speeding up, just as his cheeks and his neck were starting to feel sore, he finally felt a warm stream pour into his throat. The fluid was thick and steaming, full of the strong odor of musk. As it suddenly hit the walls of his throat, Wei Wuxian choked on it and immediately let the shaft out of his mouth.