S1 : A HUNDRED SUNS

Season 1 : A HUNDRED SUNS
Oh, if it isn't another high schooler living off of his parents, already given up with the world. Pathetic. You're talented too, no? Just put the effort in and I'm sure you'll end up going to a good college and land a good job. Hell, you might marry and start your own family one day, eh? I could introduce you to a few people and you're not too bad looking either, if you'd like...? Hee hee heehee.

But for some reason, I just can't accept an ending like that. I see love and I see hatred. Why must people be like this? Sure, most of the people around us living content with their daily lives are just mindless idiots with nothing greater than a dream job, dream house, dream family in mind. But, I believe all humans are born the same, just empty slates. It is our nature to fight but nurture may make or break us, no? All you need is to train your mind and psyche, a good education and understanding of the world will open the eye.

But look around, nothing but inequality of opportunity. Some are born amidst gold whilst others are born with a pre-determined timer. I want to fight it. I have to fight it. For everyone who I've ever known that has died to this catastrophe, I will move forward. A hundred suns will decimate every. Last. One. Of. Them.