S1 - Chapter 4 : Roundabout Murder House Bottoms up!

Laughter, cheers and festive celebrations take to the streets in the Protectorate of Jaihind. There is nothing much to laugh about in these times but the drinks wash away the pain. After only a few minutes, the local police unit arrives, armed with assault rifles and shotguns? Overkill, but expected.

“Disperse, immediately.”
It’s a cultural holiday. We are only celebrating with our family and friends.
“The bill that permits your outdoor ‘festivals’ has not yet been approved, return to your employment or you will sink further into debt, cough.”

Our identity is not for a piece of paper to validate. Jobs should be for the society, not the individual.

“Cairon has provided everything for you to be free. Before we arrived, you had no access to clean water, a good education or reliable employment.”

Good point. Nobody would leave a resentful race conquered but starved. Neither would one educate a man to overthrow his master and it is very hard to overlook cheap labour.
Of course, none of our points are being recorded by the infinite knowledge of their wise people.

You’re playing a wild, wild game but remember, it is our lives on the line in this old, old roundabout murder house.