S1 - Chapter 2 : The Partisan's Song

Summer 2019, war is brewing...
In the late 80s, after ITO's gradual power collapse following the Third American Civil War, their tight grip on Europe began to dissipate. To replace the void, Communist armies marched into the streets and red flags flew across the continent. There were those who resisted. On the far edges, the Republic of Lorraine remains stalwart, Skogsmark wishes for the liberation and down here, the underbelly of Europe, the last remaining Grobe sympathisers, backs to the sea, face down their enemy.
Though the first Balkans War ended in 1991, with the urging of the Russian Federation and modern instability in their enemy nations, the Communist State of Benerre prepares for war...
War started on the 17th August, 2019, is currently ongoing.

Communist State of Benerre (CSB)
Communist nation ruled by a temporary military dictatorship, backed militarily by the Russian Federation through material and supplies.

Greater Liberation Party of Benerre (GPB)
Fascist ultranationalist party that used to hold majority power until toppled during the Balkan War. Now split and divided, though still holding up a fierce resistance.

National Benerre Front (NBF)
Moderate nationalist splinter group of the GPB. Due to infighting caused by the extreme measures of the GPB during the last war, a group of moderates have ceded.

Benerre
A splinter group off of the splinter group, Benerre was formed by fundamentalists after disappointment in the NBF, reverting back to the old ideals of democracy.

All are at war with each other.

War can be referred to as:
- The Balkan Fire
- The Second Balkan War

War can be referred to as:- The Balkan Fire- The Second Balkan War