Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock.I look at my phone and open saw that it's monday I sigh and start doing my morning routine.

(Few minutes later)

After doing my morning routine.I cook my breakfast and started eating.After eating I wash the dishes and get ready for school.

(A/N: You're living in your school dorm)

I wear my mask and head to the school.I enter the school and go to the student councils room because the principal called for a meeting. Luckily I'm early today,I sit at the sofa and waited for the others.

(Few minutes later)

After a few minutes they all arrived

Principal:We have a transfer students and I want you Y/n to tour them.I want you all accept Y/n to be good and don't do anything wrong.

We all nodded

Principal:Y/n the transfer will be here next week on Monday I hope you'll be here before them.

Y/n:I will,Ma'am

Principal: Okay, meeting dismissed.

After the meeting we go out and go to our classroom.

BIG TIME SKIP

Ding!~~

As the bell rang all of the students go out of their classroom to have lunch.I grab my lunch box and go to the rooftop to eat.I always go here cause' I can feel the breeze and it's very relaxing.After the lunch I go to my second subject which is music and arts.

TIME SKIP

After all of the classes I go to my dorm and change my clothes.

I decided to go out and buy some food to a nearby convenience store.While walking I accidentally bump to a girl "Ouch!Watch we're you going"The girl said rudely and walk away.I sigh and go inside the store.

I bought what I need and go straight home.

???? POV:

Argh that girl should is so annoying.

Y/n POV:

I change my clothes and straight go to bed.

I listen to some music and driff to sleep.

__________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update 🥹🥹
I'm kinda busy and 3 a.m. ko na to sinulat kaya walang pumapasok sa utak ko🥹🥹🥹

Don't forget to vote 🫶🏻