Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I woke up at my alarm ringing repeatedly. I look beside me and saw nothing 'maybe sana wake up already' I thought. I go downstairs and tried to find Sana but no Sana 'where is she?' i thought and immediately go to my guard and ask him "Where's Sana?!?!" I said with a loud voice "Goodmorning Ms. Min, Ms. Minatozaki is fetch by a man named Mark Tuan" he replied calmly "Where did they go?" I ask "Sorry Ms. Min I don't know, but Ms. Minatozaki called him 'Love'" he said and that made me so mad and yet sad?

I sigh and called Sana 'come on sana pick it up' i said and gladly she picked it up "Sana, where are you?!?" I said "I'm at my friends house, Ynie" she said but I heard a voice that's calling her Love? "Who's that Sana?" I asked "No one, i need to go ynie" she said and hang up immediately. She's clearly with so called Lover, tsk i thought to myself.

Sana's POV

As i hang up my call with Y/n i face my lover "What do you need, Love?" I asked "I missed you" he said and kissed me passionately and I kissed back.

(After kissing)

We break the kiss and started chatting and telling each others what happened to us this past month and of course I didn't tell him about what happened to me and Y/n.

Back to y/n's pob and also a big time skip

I'm getting ready because my dad said I need to go with him in a company meeting.

(After getting ready)

I proceed to the living room and greet my family "Good morning" I said plainly "Good morning too" they said it's actually almost 5:00 pm and me and my family will go to a restaurant for a boring meeting but atleast I have food.

We left the mansion and got stuck into a traffic jam, I sigh and thought this will be a long long drive.

We arrived at the restaurant and saw two white vans parked and many people were gathering in front of the restaurant I didn't give a fck about it and go inside the restaurant while me and yuna we're going inside someone grab her wrist causing me to immediately pull her by her waist and all of the fans we're screaming and saying rude things to me but I didn't bother it and just immediately go inside of the restaurant.

We entered the restaurant and saw a familiar face in the table that my dad's co partner reserved. "Hello Jyp" dad said and shake his hands with jyp I sit in front of nayeon and look at her eye to eye.

"Hello Nayeon nice to see you" I said and shake her hands "Hello Y/n" she said irritated "So...why do I need to be here?" I said plainly mom look at dad and nod dad sigh "You will be married to them" he said and point his finger towards TWICE "okay" I said and they're all shock because I didn't react that much "You're not mad or anything?" Yuna said " no " i replied "you're getting married to a damn girls that is in a relationship, y/n" yoongi said and wait for my response "No worries it has a end contract, right?" I asked " it has no end contract that will happened" dad said "WHAT?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO END CONTRACT?!?" i said "I'M STILL YOUNG AND THEY HAVE A FUCKING LOVER, DAD" I said "Calm down Y/n, they broke up with their lovers" mom said "but mo-" mom cutted me and said "No buts Y/n" she glared at me. I pout " I would love to marry them except nayeon" I said "Why?" Yuna said while grinning "Because she's a grandma" I said and laugh nayeon clearly is hurt about what I said. Nayeon walked out and mom gesture me to follow her which I immediately follow because I'm scared of mom.

I follow nayeon and saw her crying, i back hug her and said "I'm sorry Nayeonnie" i said and burried my face in her neck, she looked at me and said "ihateyou" i smiled and hug her " i love you more nayeonnie " i said and kissed her forehead " i was just joking around and i didn't mean to be mean to you" i added and kept on hugging nayeon. Nayeon didn't reply and kissed my cheeks.

"Let's go back inside?" I said and she nods. I hold her hand and we proceed inside the restaurant. They all look at me and nayeon as we sit beside each other.

After a few minutes of talking we started eating "the food was so delicious" yuna said they all agree. I placed my head in nayeon shoulders and hold her hands. "You know that you're being too clingy to nayeon right?" Mom said "yes" and snuggle her "mom? Can nayeon stay to our mansion?" I asked "sure" mom said.

I can feel that the girls are staring at me and nayeon. I hold nayeon's hand and lead her to our van, i open the door for nayeon as she entered the van she thanked me. I waited for all of the girls to enter the van and I sat between nayeon and sana. If you're wondering why all of the girls are with me dad didn't allow me to bring nayeon only.

(few minutes later)

We arrived at our mansion, i go out first and open the door for the girls. I waited until all of them got out. We got inside of the house and I lead them to their room "Nayeonie, you'll go with me" i said and she nods as response.

I look at the 8 girls and saw a jealousy in their eyes "Good night girls sweet dreams" I said and kiss their forehead one by one. After that me and nayeon go to my room and change "Y/n, can I borrow your shirt?" Nayeon said while holding my oversize shirt "Sure, nayeon" i said and turn around. As i lay in my bed nayeon got out of the bathroom and lay beside me. I cuddle her until we driff to sleep.

__________________________________________________

Hindi ko na alam kung san patungo yung story ko HAHHAAH
Yun na lang siguro for today next month na ulitHSHAHA MWAMWA
LOVE YOU MGA ACCLA😋😋💓💓