Chapter 2

Sorry for not updating 🥹

Y/n POV:

I woke up as the sound of alarm fill my room.I sigh I check the calendar and it's monday.I did my morning routine,eat breakfast,and brush my teeth.

I grab my face mask, go out and  ride my bike to go to school.

(15 minutes later)

I look at my phone and check the time it's 6:30 I arrived at the school gate and go inside the student council office I waited until 7:00 a.m.

I go out and waited at the gate.I noticed 9 unfamiliar girls going out of the van.I approach them and greet them and told them that I will tour them they all nod and I started to tour them.

(20 minutes later)

"Do you already have your schedule?"
I asked "No"Nayeon said wait...NAYEON!? I froze and just nod.

I brought them in the principal's office to get their schedule.After they got their schedule we parted ways.

I go to my classroom and the lesson start.

BIG TIME SKIP

It's lunch I go to the rooftop and I was about to eat my lunch a group of 9 girls enter the rooftop "Hi"Sana said with a shy tone "Hello"I said not looking to her "Can we stay here and have lunch with you?"Sana asked "Sure I guess?"I said after lunch we bid goodbye and go to our classroom.

Time skip

The classes are done I decided to go home and rest.

__________________________________________________

Sorry for the late and short update.