Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:

I woke up as I felt a soft thing in my face. I squish it and heard a low moan coming from beside me. 'What was that?' I thought to myself.......... suddenly I realized that I'm not alone in my room, I quickly look up and saw an angelic face in front of me. "Fck she's so pretty" I said out of the nowhere causing sana to wake up.

She rub her eyes like a kid and I caught myself smiling because of her.
"Good morning, Y/nie~~" she said with a husky tone and hug me, "Good morning too, Sana-ssi" I said using my sweet voice "Thank you yesterday,
Y/n" she said with a smile "You're Welcome, Sana" I said ang smiled back.

"What do you want for breakfast, Sana?" I asked as I stand up "Anything, Y/nie!" she exclaimed like a kid "Okay, Sana" I giggled.

I excuse myself and prepare food for me and Sana. I cooked Adobo a very popular dish in the Philippines.

Sana's POV:

After Y/n go down, I go to the bathroom and do my business.

(TIME SKIP)

After doing my thing I go out and wore Y/n's hoodie that she gave me, after that I go down to meet Y/n cooking a unfamiliar food "Y/nie~ what are you cooking?" i asked curiously "I'm cooking Adobo a famous dish in the Philippines" she said not looking at me.

Back to Y/n's POV:

After Sana asked me I felt her presence slowly disappearing, I shrugged it and continue my business.

(TIME SKIP)

I'm done cooking now and preparing the table for me and sana "Sana-ssi breakfast is served!" I shout. A minute later I saw her running like a kid towards me with puffy eyes "What happened Sana!?" I asked worriedly "I thought your mad at me" she said with shaky voice "I'm not mad at you sana, you didn't do anything wrong to make me mad" I said and hug her. She burried her face in my neck and said "I love you Y/nie" she said but I didn't reply and instead say "Let's wat now sana the food will be cold" I said while interopting her, she nods and go beside. We started eating in silence

(TIME SKIP)

After me and Sana eat I wash our dishes and clean the table, after that I go to the living room and see sana sitting in a couch, I sat beside her and she suddenly hugs me "Let's cuddle, Y/nie" she said with a pout "Okay Sana-ssi" I replied and cuddle her.

(Few minutes later)

After I look at sana and saw her sleeping in my arms. I carefully stand up and carry her to my room.

I arrived at my room and place sana in my bed. After that I go to the bathroom and do my thing.

(After doing Y/n's thing)

I go out ang wore my clothes, I wake up sana and said "Sana-ssi wake up" after I said that she slowly opened her eyes and hug me like a kid "Hi Y/nie~" sana said with a flirty tone "Hello Sana" I smiled as she starts grinding into me at first I didn't care but when I felt her getting wet I quickly stand up and she fall on the floor "itai!!" She said and glared at me
"Why did you stand up, Y/n? Are you getting h0rny because of me?" she smirked as she saw a mountain in my pants "ooooh~ I see" she said and licked her lips "I-I need to go sana" I said and go out leaving sana in my room.

Sana's POV:

As Y/n leave the room I smirked remembering her manhood stands up. I follow her and when I saw her in the living room I take off my clothes and go infront of her.

I can see her shock face as I look at her thigh to see a mountain in her pants "Is someone wants me~?" I said and sit on her lap and started grinding

WARNING (MATURED CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Y/n's POV:

As Sana start to grind on me I can feel my buddy wanting to get out "Ah~~" sana moaned as she kept on grinding in me I place her in the couch and took off my clothes.

No one's POV:

Sana licked her lips as she saw Y/n's big cock pop out after she take off her pants "You have a big dick Y/n" sana said and kneel in front of y/n's dick and suck it.

Sana deep throat Y/n while fingering herself Y/n pull out in sana's mouth and said "I want your pussy sana" Y/n said "Sure Daddy~~" Sana said and position herself getting ready for Y/n's cock to enter her wet pussy.

Y/n enter sana without a warning and thrust very fast not slowing down "It hurts, slow down please" Sana said between sobs Y/n didn't care and kept on fucking sana in fast phase "I'm gonna cum!" Sana said while moaning loudly and clearly enjoying y/n's cock inside her.

Sana cum but Y/n is still thrusting inside her "H-hey I just cum slowdown" Sana said while shaking but Y/n didn't budge and kept on thrusting "I'm gonna cum sana" Y/n said "pull it out okay?" Sana said and moan loudly one last thrust Y/n cum inside sana, they both moan. After cumming Y/n pull out and clean herself "D-did you cum inside me?" Sana asked nervously"Yes, don't worry if I get you pregnant I'll take full responsibility of our child" Y/n said wearing her clothes"mhm" sana hum and put her clothes back and cuddle Y/n "I love you" Sana said "I love you more, Sana" Y/n said and kissed sana's forehead and they both driff to sleep.

__________________________________________________

How was it?👹👹👹
Ngayon lang nakapag update sorry HAHAHAA
Don't forget to vote UwU