Chapter 3

Y/n POV:

I woke up and did my morning routine today is my flight to LA to visit my Family.My flight is 10 am in the morning it's already 8:55 am I hurry and get out of my dorm and get a cab.

TIME SKIP

I arrived at the airport at 9:21.I decided to wait until 9:30 am.I look at my watch to see the time I hurry to get inside.

10 minutes later

I successfully enter the airplane.I sat on a vacant sit,a girl sat beside me wearing a hoodie,pants and a facemask.

I wore my earphones and listen to POP. I close my eyes and take a nap.

10 minutes later

I felt a pressure in my left arm I look at my left and saw the girl asleep while clinging to me I sigh and close my eyes and driff to sleep.

BIG TIME SKIP

I arrived at LA I grab my things and go outside I saw my little sister and wave at her.

TIME SKIP

We arrived at the mansion.I enter the mansion and bring my things inside my room.After unpacking I go down to meet my parents.

"Hi mom,dad" I said "Welcome back Y/n"Dad said with a smile plaster in his face "I've missed you my daughter"Mom said "I've missed you too mom,dad"I smiled "By the way mom I'll rest now we can talk again tommorrow.Bye mom dad love you both!"I said and enter my room to rest.

__________________________________________________

How was it?👀
Sorry for not updating ya'll✌️
Don't forget to vote.I might update again later.