Y/n Bio (Rewritten)

I LIKE THE SONG

I decided to rewrite the ability because it was a little all over the place.

Name: Y/n D Tyler

Age: 15

Birthplace: Owari

Laugh style: jajajajajaja

looks:

devil fruit: void void fruit/kuu kuu No Mi

devil fruit type: Paramecia

devil fruit ability's: "void Absorption" The user can absorb nearly anything the only two thing it is on records it can't absorb is water and seastone. "Void Plan" A extradimensional plan that the user has complete control over they can change the size and shape to whatever the user wants. The user can manipulate the natural laws that being Time, Reality, Nature and even concepts themselves.The user can use this for whatever they want ether for storage or to rest. "shape shifting" The user can shape their own body of that of the void or any of its elements like fire or earth. "Teleportation" The user can teleport to people or places they've been. The user can also teleport up to 160 feet away in any direction *does not work if in water* the user can also teleport people *Won't work if they are in water or have seastone on them. "Language comprehension" The user can understand, read,write and translate any language there is. "Void elements" The void can create different void elements like void fire, void water and void Ice these elements are often stronger than the normal element's the only exception is void water.

devil fruit looks:

Haki (Has not awakened Haki yet): Observation Haki, Armament Haki,Conqueror's Haki

Like: Reading, training, his friends, his harem, ramen, music.

Dislikes: pervs, the world government, doflamingo, arlong, kaido, big mom, blackbeard, anyone who hurts his friends, anyone who hurts his harem, the celestial dragons, slavery, Pie.

Hates: Melk.

personality: fun loving, loving, caring, kind, Battle smart.

potion on the crew: Storage/crowded controller.

bounty: 29,000,000 beli wanted dead not alive.