Chapter 17

Y/n POV

I feel a cool breezes flows over my face as i wake up i look around and see i'm in a medieval like room stone walls stone floors it's like a castle.

???:Oh you're awake.

I look over and see a reindeer i hold my hand up. 

Me: Hi what's your name.

He looks at me like i just kick his dog and he leaves i don't think he likes pirates much just then an older woman comes in.

Older: I don't know who you are you did a stupid thing climbing that mountain but forchenetly for you your body repaired itself so your okay to get up. You have one of thoses devil fruits? 

Me: The void void fruit Ma'am

She seem to choke up at that but tries to hide it.

Me:How are the others mrs?

kureha: Kureha doctor Kureha now...GET OUT OF BED IT'S RESERVED FOR SICK PATIENTS!!!!

She starts to throw knives at me i dodged them and run out the door man i had to get the senile dr. dame.

I run throw the castle i pass by a door with Luffy in it and Sanji watching her pervertedly THAT LIEING DICK!!! I kick the door in and throw him out the door.

Sanji: Hey what the hell!!!

Me: Stay away from Luffy and Nami there my girlfriends.

Sanji: Well maybe if you were strong you actually deserve them!!!

I feel my blood boil and i punch him through the wall he gets up and starts to fight me but before i could make him eat his eyebrows. Kurrha appears and start to throw knives so we start running but every now and again we hit each other.

Time skip.

After an hour of running and fighting we run out of breath and she ran out of knives as i sit at Nami's bed side looking at her casernsed. first i loss consciousness and nearly hurt her and now she's sick what have i done this is my fault. If i was there and not beating up mr.3 i could of stopped whatever bit her.......why do i feel hollow......i feel so empty............................like nothing.

Until i feel a warm hand on my cheek i look down and see Nami smiling at me....i feel happy! i touch her hand and rub my check against it feeling the heat.

Nami: You saved me again!

i stop smiling let go looking away.

Me: No....i did this......i-

I feel a warm wetness on my check i look over and see she kissed my check then pulls be down into her bed.

Nami: I know this bed was missing something.

Me: What?

Nami: My teddy bear.

She lays her head into my chested i put my hand on her head lay into her holding her i feel more happy then i been in my life....Both her and Luffy make me this happy.......I can't die on them i won't let then down..........i won't make them worry about me i have to get stronger........I hear nami soft snoring and look down at her she fell asleep......I'll start training later right now it's cuddle time.

Time skip.

I'm at the front of the castle trying to get stronger i get the idea to put lightning around my body but as do i am hit with a massive headache. That's out of the question for now anyway....Huh i hear talking i walk outside and to my anger it's those thieves again the one's i scared away. I walk toward them but luffy appears with that reindeer and ask to take care of this. 

I reluctantly agree and watch as they fight them off it ending in luffy launching that arrogant asshole away and the reindeer taking care of the last of the enemies.   

After that hole ordel the i head back inside to continue training as i do i hear luffy shouting about something i don't know just then Nami walk in and watches me train. 

Nami: Hmmm i like seeing you move~

I chock up at her words just as she lays against me and rubs her cheek against mine just as Luffy enters and get jealous pulling me away. Luffy Holds on to me just as Nami try to pull me back to her.

Some things will never change.

Time skip

After we ran away from Kureha we made it back to the ship with the others and i learn that the reindeer is now apart of the crew and his name is chopper he's also a doctor neet. I made some progress with training and now am hopefully a lot stronger. 

End of chapter 

Sorry if it's a little rushed but i might not be able to write for a while so.