Prologue (Rewritten)

warning there's death, blood, talk of rape and veliger language. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

:thinking 

on a small island called Owari 9 Years ago some marines showed up first everything was fine nothing really happened but one day the Marines started to demand the villages for their crops and Berry's. 

The locals refused saying they have enuf Berry's and food the marines processed and even threaten arrest. 

But the locals didn't budge they started attacking the marines But one day in one of the village things took a turn for the worsted.

3rd person

We open to seeing a boy fighting  marine one of the marine's gos to slash at him only for the boy to punch him into a tree 

marine: you little brat. 

The marine then tries to shot him but the bullet is eaten by a black portal thing and shoot back out at the marine piercing his arm causing blood to come out 

marine: gah dammit

he tries to swing only for his sword stopes against the boy's hand which is now colored dark purple then the boy shaders the sword.

marine: mothe-

The boy punches the marine to the ground.

Y/n: Stay away from here or else 

Cut to sea 

Zoro's POV

Zoro: Me and luffy have been out at sea how For a while. I never thought i be a pirate or even traveling with one but I can't complain Luffy's is at least strong. But things are getting boring we have not see a island in a while and Luffy is getting impatient.

Luffy: AHHH WHERE ARE ALL THE ISLAND'S!!!!?

Zoro: Calm down Luffy we'll find on-

Zoro: I stop when i see a island in the distances 

Zoro: Look luffy an Island.

Luffy: REALLY WHERE!?!?!

I point to it and she gets excited and I start to row to it.

Back on the island 3rd person.

We see a marine base with a silhouetted man in a navy jacket. 

Marine: Captain We were unable to Capture stop Tyler.

???: Oh really 

Marine: Yes I thi-

he didn't get to finish as his head explodes as a white spike goes through his head and hit's the wall splatting against it.