Chapter 15

Let me say this i don't own anything besides Y/n himself all images/gifs/video are owned by the people that made them.

3rd person POV

Y/n was running through the forest with Nami on his back and Usopp following behind him they are making there way to Brogy to make sure he's okay. 

As they are running they hears screaming not like painful more like a concern screamme Y/n speed's it up as he enters a open field to see Brogy being covered in what look to be wax. 

He sees a man with a three on his head that has fire on the top he is sipping tea until he turn and looks at Y/n whose eyes are burning with rage the man just look at Y/n and smirks.

???: Oh it's you look like i gonna be even more wealthy mehmehmehmehmehmehmehmeh

( I could not find a laugh for him so i made one up)

Y/n: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU WRETCHED MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n puts down nami and blitz toward he much to the man surprise as Y/n punches his stomach and sends him into a tree as then reappears in front of him. 

The man's Porvoo has completely been destroyed as he look at Y/n in the eyes.

???(terrified): Wh-WHat the hell a-are YOU!?!?

Y/n: Your worst fucking nightmare! 

Y/n release back his fist as it begins to emit heat as a black flame forms on his fist as then slams it in the man's face which sends him flying through the tree destroying them as Y/n then run after him.

As Y/n reaches were the guy stopped he sees he's not there he then hears the man's voice.

???: How dare you make me scared i'm Mr.3 of baroque works! AND I REFUSE TO LOSE TO A NOBODY LIKE YOU YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED HOME WITH YOUR PILLOW AND CRIED BECAUSE NOW I WILL BEAT YOU!!!!

Y/n: jajajajajaja now i know what to put on your grave stone thanks for telling me.

Mr.3: Y-You T-think You c-an intimidate me n-ni-ce try!!!

Y/n just smirks with a look of enjoyment of his fear then he feel a presence behind him trying to hit him Y/n just take the hit as it does nothing as he look behind him calmly with the same smirk.

Y/n: So is this what they call a desperate attempted to live jajajajajaja.

As Mr.3 has a wax like armor around him he look even more scared than before as Y/n approaches him a sadistic smile.

Mr.3: Sstay back! Gget aaaway from ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Y/n returns with a bloody Mr.3 in his grasp he looks around to see nami is in a fight with Mr.5 and Mis. Valentine he see Nami is bruised and badly hurt he see Usopp on the ground burned and bloody.