Chapter 14

Quick disclaimer i forgot about karu Vivi's Duck thing so i'll just say he been out of the way for now. Also a lot of pirates have titles like pirate hunter Zoro, Firefist Ace, Straw-hat luffy ect, But what do you all want i have an idea like Vold bringer Y/n idk what are your ideas.

3rd Person pov

In the sea sails a small ship with a jolly roger with a straw hat atop it's head on this ship are the straw hat pirates. 

Luffy is fishing with Usopp, Zoro is training with Y/n Zoro is swinging at Y/n shield and Y/n is reinforcing his shield with his void metal. 

Nami is laying on a beach chair with a ice cold drink while also reading the newspaper and secretly admiring Y/n taking a drink after. 

Sanji is in the kitchen cooking dinner, And Vivi is looking out to the sea while also taking peaks at Y/n. 

Just as Vivi is looking out she see An Island in the distance and shouts to everyone they all come running to her and they look to the island. 

Nami then starts command the crew minus Vivi to head toward the island. 

Time skip

Y/n Pov

We land on the island i tie down on the way here we saw a giant bird and tiger they looked so cool.

Me: Hey guys imma go check out the island.

Luffy: Okay!!!

Zoro: Really mind if i join you.

Me: Sure. 

Sanji: Hey wait! Were running pretty short on food if you find any animals that seem edible  bring them back.

Zoro: Alright i can see why you want us to catch the food since we can catch what you can't

Me: *Chuckles*

Sanji: What's that supposed to mean! I won't let that comment slide challenge accepted.

Sanji jumps down from the boat and we split off in different directions.

As i am running through the forest when i stop at a Big pond when i stopped to test if it was salt water as i do i smell something.

Me: I know that smell all to well it's a rotting animal carcass. 

I walk over to the smell and see 3 large beast with scales they been ripped apart like something was eating them but i feel like i've seen them before but i can't remember were.

 Just as i was thinking i hear rumbling coming my way i turn and i see another giant beast it has a spine like fin on its back.

(Lison i know spinos are primarily fish eater but in this case it started eating other dinos because well if you know you know

(Lison i know spinos are primarily fish eater but in this case it started eating other dinos because well if you know you know.)

It has to be at least 59 feet long oh this will be great!! It stops in front of me And Again i feel like i've seen this thing before maybe in a book.