Chapter 3

3rd person POV

We see a boy running through a town screaming his lungs out.

???: Sound the alarms pirates!!!! PIRATES PIRATES!!!!!!

the boy continues running through town in side the buildings the people are looking scared.

Villager 1: Pirates OH no!!!  

Villager 2: NO Pirates!!!!

Villager 3: What are we gonna do!!!

The boy starts to laugh catching the villagers attention  

???: Wahahaha I was just joking.

The villagers stars to chase him with anger in there face as the boy starts running. 

Villager 1: You lIttle brat 

Villager 2: you little liar get back here. 

The Villagers chase the boy throw the forest but eventually the Villagers loss the boy and head back to the Village  while the boy looks at them from a tree.

???: Hehehehe i fooled the village again.

the boy lays agented But as he does he hears someone.

???: there  you are

the boy looks down too see his friends Ninjin and Piiman.

Piiman: Good morning captain

Ninjin: Usopp's pirate crew ready for Action. 

the boys now know as Usopp jumps down.

Usopp: Hey Ninjin and Piiman why are you the only guys here where's Tamanegi?   

Ninjin: probably still sleeping. 

Usopp: How can he sleep so much

???:WAAAAAAAA THIS IS BAD WAAAAAA

Ninjin: It's Tamanegi

Piiman: why is he yelling.

Tamanegi: This is bad fuh..fuh..THE PIRATES ARE COMING!!! It's true i just saw them near the southern port.

The 3 boys: Your lying

Tamanegi: No it's true and the symbol on the flag is of the buggy pirate fleet.

Usopp: ARE YOU SERIOUS UHHHHH I HAVE A CONDITION TO WHERE I NEED TO EAT SNACKS OR I DIE

The 3 boys: Your lying.

Usopp then runs off.

meanwhile at the southern port. 

Luffy,Nami, Zoro and Y/n arrived at the island Nami steps off and so does  Y/n. Luffy starts to tie down the boat while Zoro helps her.

Luffy: Wow there really is a island here.

Nami: Well yes what you expected it would just sail away.

Luffy: Is there a village here. 

Nami: Yes just up ahead. 

Zoro get out of the boat and stretches.

Zoro: by the way.

Zoro points to a cliff to reveal some kids one with a long nose. eventually the long nose boy comes down and stands proud.

Usopp: i'm captain usopp of the usopp pirates I have over 5,000 men so you better leave. 

time skip.

After the group realized usopp was just a liar and Usopp realized there not here to plunder like normal pirates Usopp took them to a place to eat.  Luffy is eating some meat with Y/n next to her while Zoro is drinking booze next to Nami who is eating some rice and some eggs. Nami has her eyes narrowed at Luffy because Luffy sat next to Y/n before her.