☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Tense

Beomgyu watched as Taehyun kissed a brunette whose name he never bothered to learn. The kiss didn't last long, it was barely a few seconds but Beomgyu couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

He didn't know why, but seeing Taehyun kiss a stranger was very off putting for him. He didn't want to play the stupid game in the first place. This isn't 2014, he thought when Jaemin, a friend of his, suggested playing spin the bottle.

Beomgyu knew Jaemin did so because he hoped if he kissed a few random girls then atleast one of them would end up going to bed with him. He wasn't going to play, but when he saw Taehyun sit down in the circle, he automatically did too.

They were best friends, after all. They did everything together. Jaemin's eager grin fell from his face when the bottle landed on Beomgyu, making the latter groan. Great, not only did he not want to be there, now he'd have to kiss his classmate. Sitting next to him in Chemistry would be very awkward now.

Jaemin was hesitant about it as well at first, but then he shrugged and brought back his classic wide grin. Jaemin moved towards an annoyed Beomgyu, he was on his knees as he leant towards the taller male and pressed their lips together. Just as they were about to pull away, Beomgyu heard a whisper.

"That's so hot." Said some girl.

"Yeah." Said another.

That was all the encouragement Jaemin needed as he kissed Beomgyu even deeper, making their kiss last longer than anyone else's. Jaemin finally pulled back, the smile still present on his face as he sat back down.

"Damn Beom, if I had known you were such a good kisser I would've switched teams long back." He then said with a chuckle, making Beomgyu sigh in annoyance.

"Shut up, dipshit." Beomgyu muttered.

"It's your turn." Said the girl, yuna, finally someone whose name Beomgyu knew, to Taehyun.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun to see his best friend already staring at him, quite intensely. Taehyun was someone whose face did the talking for him more often than not. He was a very expressive person, making him the complete opposite of Beomgyu. But at that moment, Beomgyu couldn't figure out what was going on in his best friend's head.

Taehyun ran a hand through his dark hair, and Beomgyu kept looking at him even when Taehyun broke their eye contact.

Beomgyu watched as the yellow lighting of the room brought out Taehyun golden brown complexion even more. His hazel eyes were now focused on the empty beer bottle on the ground, and his face was void of any expression. Beomgyu watched Taehyun tongue quickly swipe his lower lip as he spun the bottle.

The blonde didn't remove his eyes from his best friend's face to see who the bottle landed on, but after a few seconds, Beomgyu figured out who it was.

Taehyun looked up in slight shock, meeting Beomgyu's eyes once more. Beomgyu didn't have to look down to realise that Taehyun would be kissing him now. The idea of this didn't make him groan in annoyance like it did when Jaemin had to kiss him, but it did make him feel something.

Something that he couldn't quite figure out.
Beomgyu didnt feel nervous. Beomgyu never got butterflies. Ever since he was a kid, Beomgyu was as nonchalant and indifferent as ever. So why was he getting a weird feeling in his stomach now? He quickly recalled everything he ate that day, and nothing stood out so far.

"This is gonna be interesting." He heard Jaemin mutter to the girl sitting next to him.

Taehyun didn't break their eye contact as he kneeled and slowly made his way towards Beomgyu. Taehyun's poker face had always sucked, and Beomgyu could tell that his best friend was nervous. He always got nervous very easily, and Beomgyu always knew it by the way Taehyun kept licking his lips over and over again.