☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Stalker

"Bye tyun!"

"Bye hyuka!" The two Friends bid their goodbyes as leave towards their houses.

Taehyun walked through the streets with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He wasn't sure if it was nausea or the cafeteria food he just ate. Shooking away the thoughts, he entered a Convenience store and walked towards the drink section, picked up his favorite lichi drink, then went to the counter.

Again. That feeling again.

'What the hell is wrong with me?!'

Taehyun payed for the drink and as soon as he step out of the store he opened the lid, gulping half of the drink in one go. He sigh in relief as he felt coldness swirling in his stomach, then proceed to walk towards his house.

Walking on streets he noticed boy staring at him from the other corner. But even after the long distance, he can feel the boys piercing gaze on him. Taehyun broke the eye contact, gulping.

He was never a social butterfly. He always like to keep everything to himself, or call him a introvert instead. He never like interacting with people. Why? Insecurities duh!

He was insecure. Insecure about his looks and personality. As of what he had hard, introverts are always known as 'People with attitude who don't give a fuck about others'. Which was not true, not even 1%.

I mean everyone have their own personality, it's their choice who they talk to and who not. Who are we to judge? And if they are not talking to you or something it's none of your concern. Let the live peacefully will you?

Now back to Taehyun.

He always thought that, as he does not like talking to random people, people will think he is rude or that he have attitude. That's why he would never even try to interact.

And now that stranger glaring at him was making him feel things. He tried his best to ignore to him, but failed. I mean wouldn't you be curious as to why a random stranger is staring at you like that?

'Is there something on my face? Or is my shirt torn from somewhere? Are my pants...No no even they were he won't be able to see that. Then why the hell is he watching me like that?!! Should I go to him? Probably a no. Should I just ignores him? Of course.'

As his mind swirlied with thousands of questions, he continue walking down the Streets. And to his surprise, the stranger start following him.

'What the fuckkkkk!!!! Is he trying to kidnap me?!??'

Taehyun fastened his pace, almost running now. The sound of footsteps behind him also increased. Taking a deep breath, Taehyun turned around kicking the stranger between his legs, you know where....yeah right there.

The latter groan in pain, falling to the ground. Taehyun just stood there, watching him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Taehyun flinched at the deep voice, and licked his lips nervously.

When he first saw the stranger, Taehyun thought that the he would have a soft voice, judging by his appearance. The latter had Black fluffy hairs, with his bangs falling on his forehead. His skin was not too fair, but not too dark also, just a normal and perfect one. He had a sharp nose and eyes that were now glaring at the younger. As Taehyun's eyes fell on the stranger's lips, the latter stood up dusting himself.

"If you are done staring, mind to answer me?" Taehyun blushed in embarrassment before replying;

"Y-you were f-following m-me. T-that's Why I-I was s-scared-"

"I was following you?!" The boy laughed, sarcastically.

"D-Don't play c-cool. I-I know y-you w-were."