💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Trust

IT'S 11.11! WHICH MEANS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! As said, I wrote a special and long ass oneshot for my birthday. So hope y'all like it!

"Street no.3, near the convenience store." The voice in the airpod pierced through his ears, as he made his way towards his desired destination. It was his last mission of the week, and then he is done for good. No more missions for a week.

The red-haired entered the convenience store, the cold air slapping his face. He then proceeded to the beverages section and picked up a bottle of grape juice. Paying for it, he strode to the alley where someone was already waiting for him.

"Took you long enough." The man said.

"Had to fuel up.." The red-haired raised the grape juice to his lips, taking a big gulp.

"So, did you think about the deal?.."

"I did.." Taking another gulp of his drink, he looked into his opponent's eyes. "And I... refuse to work with you."

The bottle clinked on the floor, followed by a triggering click.

"I knew you would do this. That's why I already arranged your outcome." The red-haired male smirked, leaning back on the wall.

"Oh yeah? Good to know we have a similarity."

The opponent's face morphed into a blank expression before he scanned the surroundings, stepping closer to the other. But before he could take another step, The latter extracted a sharp object, stabbing it right inside the other's stomach who grunted, falling back.

"Told you not to try anything funny, didn't I? You think your men can handle me? Terry? The most experienced murderer." The killer stepped on the now-dying man, smiling sweetly before whispering;

"Rest in peace.."

+×+

"Sir, there is another case." The man dressed in the navy blue uniform rushed through the doors, holding a small zip-up bag that contained a red knife.

"Terry again?" The boy seated in the seat clicked his tongue, exiting from the game that he was playing on the phone.

"Yes..he even left his knife this time."

"Where?"

"Itaewon street 3, behind the convenience store."

"When?"

"Last night, near twelve."

"Who?"

"Another one of his opponents, Yuta."

"Items?"

"Found a grape juice bottle and this knife."

"Did you examine the bottle?"

"Yes sir, it was bought by him from the convenience store."

"Did he pay with cash or credit?"

"Credit card-"

"Bingo!" The boy jumped up from his seat. "You duffers, track down his card number and then track his address also. I want this within today...

I'm not letting him go this time."

+×+

Taehyun walked inside his apartment, kicking his boots off. He made a coffee and rested himself on the couch, sighing.

Yes, he was a killer but besides that, he also had a life. A life he lived as Kang Taehyun and not Terry. Obviously, he wasn't always like this. Just some certain moments made him, but he never regretted it. As weird as it sounds, Taehyun always finds killing fun. He would like to see people suffer because of him. He wanted them to feel the pain he did. The pain he used to get when he was tortured by those ruthless people. The only difference now is that the tables have turned. He is the one torturing them while they beg him to stop.