☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Scammers

The two boys groaned in unison after hearing that they are going to have a nerve-breaking test the next day. They weren't prepared for it yet. It was just yesterday they were thanking God that their exams finally ended and now the test.

Being a Business student wasn't easy, especially when you are not even interested in that particular field, and that was the case with Taehyun. He wasn't fond of Business, or economics but still had to because of his Parents, as his whole family had a background in business.

Their professor just announced that they are going to have a test tomorrow, for revising their mid-term topics, and the worst part, the marks of that test will be included in the final results.

Surely Taehyun was a great student but that doesn't mean he was a bookworm who always had his nose dug into books.

"Should we study together?" Huening kai asked, stuffing his books in the bag.

"Oh please, don't you remember what happened last time?" The latter smiled sheepishly, reminiscing about their last group study session. The duo, instead of studying, played games, did pillow fights, prank calls, ordered food, and did everything but study.

"So what are we supposed to do?!" The younger of the two whined, making the other roll his eyes.

"What else? Of course study. I guess we will have to pull an all-nighter." Taehyun sighed, in distress.

"Nah never! I'll never sacrifice my sleep for-" The brunette was cut off by a loud bang, which made almost all the students in the class flinch. After scanning the classroom, their gaze met an unfamiliar boy, standing behind the teacher's desk. The said boy smiled sweetly at them, earning some confused looks.

"So I heard y'all have an exam tomorrow?" The students nodded their heads sadly.

"And you guys are not prepared?" The silver-haired male asked again, now looking at them smugly. And once again, receiving a series of nods.

"Well, I have a perfect solution for y'all. As you all know, or some might not, I'm your senior, in class 3-4, same major as you. I have the test you guys are going to give tomorrow, I have already given that. And because the chapter is quite difficult, the professors don't bother to make a whole new question paper every year. Last time also he gave us the same question paper as the year before us, and I'm pretty sure he is going to do the same this year also because I know that man very well." The student's eyes lit up, and a spark of hope lightened in them.

"I know you guys are expecting me to give you the past paper, aren't you?" The senior smirked seeing the desperate faces of the students. He then faked a thinking face, before snapping his fingers in the air, indicating that he got an idea. "How about I sell it to you? It will be a win-win situation then."

After contemplating for a while, Junkyu, a student raised his hand.

"How much?"

"Depends on how many copies you guys want." Beomgyu mentally patted himself, already predicting the outcome of his play.

Taehyun and Huening Kai exchange a look before whispering to each other.

"Should we?" Taehyun asked.

"Please, I don't think I'm ready for the test." Taehyun nodded, before thinking of something.

"How about we combine money and buy one copy? We can save money also and it can benefit us also." Kai nodded vigorously as Taehyun turned back to the senior who was leaning on the whiteboard, hands crossed over his chest.

'he's.... hot...'

"Uh, we want one!" Taehyun said, catching the rest of the class's attention.