☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cutie

Pls read the note in the end!!! There is a question and I need your answers pls!!!

~•~

"Kang Taehyun."

The red haired male shot his head up from his phone, glaring at his friend.

"Don't you even dare to touch him."

"Why not?" The addressed male asked, raising his eyebrows at the sudden change of demeanour of his friend.

"Well, you see innie, Beomgyu here got some hots for that junior." Another boy, Hyunjin replied.

"Shut up! I don't like him okay! It's just that....He is...."

"He is?" Soobin repeat, smirking at his best friend.

"Uh he is a little fragile, so I don't want to hurt him okay!"

"Well you never say this for any other person though? What's the change?"

"Told ya he likes him-"

"Hyunjin I swear to god I'll kick your ass so hard that you won't be able to fuck Jeongin for a whole month!"

"WAH WHY ARE YOU BRINGING OUR SEX LIFE-" before the younger could finish his sentence, His mouth was covered by his only boyfriend.

"You don't have to say this all loud, hyung!" Jeongin whispered-shouted.

"See the thing is that Tyun is se- Stop giving me that look, Soobin hyung! yeah so he is a bit sensitive as far as I know and I just don't want to hurt him! What's the biggie?!" Beomgyu exaggerated, ignoring the love birds.

"Whatever floats your boat, my friend."

"Well not gonna lie, he is cute. Might as well go for him, if Yeonjun dumped me~" Soobin said, smirking at Beomgyu.

"I'll kill you if you even lay your filthy hands on him-"

"And then you say you don't like him, sure Beomgyu sure." Soobin pressed, trying to make Beomgyu spill the truth.

"UGH! Fine I do like him! Got any probs?!" The red haired male sighed, rubbing his face, frustrated.

"Nah not at all! Infact I can help you!" The latter's eyes lit up, as he looked at his friend with pleading look.

"Already whipped I see-" Hyunjin snickered, earning a elbow on his lower abdomen.

"He is yeonjun hyung's friend, so I can ask him to you know set you two up?" Soobin suggested.

"Yup fine by me! But hyung~ He is too cute for me, I mean He probably know that I'm a bad boy something, do you think he will give me a chance?" Beomgyu sighed, slumping onto his chair.

"Don't lose hope gyu, you may be a rude person from outside but we all know how much of a softie you're from inside. Just show him your true self." Jeongin said, encouraging his friend.

"Yeah Innie is right! Don't you remember how I make Jeongin fall for me? He was also a nerd- OWW baby I was joking!"

Beomgyu laughed at his friend, feeling a little motivated. As on cue, the school bell rang, indicating the end of lunch. The four males stood up and walked towards the door, as everyone cleared the way from them.

Why so?

Well, they were the IT boys of Moa academy. And by IT I meant ingenious Tsunamis. Yes, it was true they were intelligent, toping in almost every subject, but, they were also Tsunamis, As they were the biggest trouble makers of the school. They would tease some students for being nerds, and would often use them for their benefits. The students, however, never complain about them, because it's of no use. As Hyunjin, the oldest, was the son of the chairman of Moa academy, but even after all the advantages they got, they never cross their limits. Which means they never hurt someone physically or get too extreme. Yeah they would degrade students, show them attitude, but would never do something intense, the most intense they did was that they locked a junior in the janitor closet for raising his voice on them, that also after knowing that he is not scared of dark. As a son of the chairman, Hyunjin had the medical records of all the students in Moa academy, so that they don't do something which will affect the student's health. And for the record, all four of them had insane visuals.