*Flashback* The Old Days...

It had been a year since Y/N was recruited into the Avengers, three years since he'd first fell in love with Natasha. She'd vouched for him after the collapse of SHIELD, she saw something in him. When she trained him she saw promise in him.

Y/N woke up in the his room at the compound, he shared the room with Natasha. When he woke up he looked around, Y/N realized that Natasha must have awoken early. He stood up and headed to the shower, going through his usual morning routine. When Y/N walked to the kitchen he saw Natasha wearing her exercise hoodie and drinking a health drink, she had her back to him. Y/N snuck up on Natasha for a few steps before she chuckled to herself.

"You need to keep working on your stealth, I could hear you before you took the first step." Natasha said as she turned around and gave Y/N a flirtatious smile. Y/N walked up to Nat and kissed her.

"Well, good morning to you too." Y/N said as Natasha pulled him back in for a kiss.

"C'mon you two, seriously. It's not even ten AM and you're already sucking face." Tony said as Y/N and Natasha laughed in the middle of the kiss.

"Sod off, Stark." Y/N said as Tony walked away laughing slightly. "So, you got any plans for today?"

"Nothing that I can't cancel. Why?" Natasha said as Y/N smirked.

"Because your brilliant handsome boyfriend, has managed to wangle himself, two VIP tickets to the world premiere of the new Bond film." Y/N said as he held up the tickets, Natasha's eyes went wide.

"What? How?" She asked.

"I might know a few people, Daniel Craig was willing to help me out if I got him a season ticket for Liverpool." Y/N said smartly as Natasha looked even more shocked.

"You know Daniel Craig?"

"Yes, I go the footy match with him sometimes." Y/N said calmly as Natasha shook her head in disbelief. "Now, first off, you know what today is don't you?"

"Three years since we first met." Natasha said as Y/N smiled.

"Yes. So, how about we go and celebrate our anniversary in the biblical fashion?" Y/N whispered into Natasha's ear, she smirked and jumped up, linking her legs around Y/N's back as he carried her to their room...

3 Years Later:

Clint was kneeling in the middle of the time machine holding an orange glowing rock, he was sobbing as Y/N walked into the room and saw Clint, but no sign of Natasha. Y/N had one simple question...

"Clint, where's Nat?"