Back With the In-Laws...

As the jet landed at Melina and Alexi's pig farm they saw Yelena and the squad, with Y/N following closely behind them all, Melina rushed up to Yelena and hugged her and then Y/N who smiled.

"Hello Melina." Y/N said as he embraced her. "How've you been?"

"We're better now that we know you're alive and well. Come in, there are some people who would like to see you. This prisoner is for us I assume?"

"Yes. Meet Russell Adler, he brainwashed my Father, better known as Bell, and he's helped Dreykov install mind control gas into an arsenal of nukes." Y/N said as Melina smiled.

"Alexi, why don't you take Mr Adler to his room." Melina said as Y/N shoved Adler towards Alexi.

"Try not to fuck him up too badly, I want to be the one that kills him when the time comes." Y/N said as Melina looked to her daughter who nodded. "Melina, do you mind if I talk to you and Alexi, privately. When he's done with Adler that is." 

"Okay." Melina said as Y/N smiled, they all walked into the pig farm when they saw Alexi return from the basement.

"Lena, can I talk with Mel and Alexi for a moment." Y/N said as Yelena nodded. When Yelena left the room Y/N turned to Melina and Alexi with a small box in his hand. "I'd like to ask for your blessings to marry Yelena."

Y/N could feel the conditioning pushing from the back of his mind, his head aching as he felt it all kick in.

"Gah, that was a mistake, the full name." Y/N said as Melina spoke.

"You want to marry Yelena?" Melina asked as Y/N nodded, his head beginning to throb as he felt the pain in his head.

"Look, I know I'm asking you to trust someone you've barely known for a year, but I promise you, I  would move heaven and what's left of this fucking world to keep her safe." Y/N said as Melina looked at Y/N and then to Alexi who nodded.

"You have our blessings to marry Yelena." Melina said as Y/N looked at them both and nodded, pain pounding his head, Y/N fought back the pain as he pushed back every nerve in his mind, he imagined himself drawing a gun and killing everyone in the room, his hand was twitching like he was pulling the trigger. When the urge retreated Y/N allowed himself to hear the news.

"Thank you, thank you so much." Y/N said as he hugged them both, the couple returned the hug and smiled.

"We know you'll do right by her." Melina said as Y/N nodded.

"I will, till I die, I promise you that." Y/N said as Melina smiled into his shoulder. Y/N walked over to the door and opened it both Price and Ghost lost their balance as they had nothing to lean on. "Jesus tonight, talk about special forces."

"Smart arse." Ghost said as Y/N helped them to their feet. "We'll keep our mouths shut."

"You'd fucking better." Y/N said as Ghost looked at him and nodded. "Then again, you won't need to keep quiet for long. Lena!"

As Yelena walked in she looked at everyone, she couldn't really tell with Ghosts balaclava, but she felt like he seemed happier than most times.

Y/N looked at Yelena before taking a deep breath before getting down on one knee, he pulled out the small box and looked up at Yelena.

"I'm sorry that I can't say your name properly right now, but Lena...will you marry me?"