"What Do The Numbers Mean?!"

As Y/N and the task force arrived at the Kingsman private Yacht which was being used as a naval mobile base. Y/N walked down the air stair and was about to walk onto the bridge when static came from the coms.

"3, 24, 20, 12, 19, 17, 17, 22, 19, 23, 19, 4, 0, 7, 6, 7, 19, 10, 12, 16, 17, 6, 14, 4, 3, 17, 24, 20, 13, 24, 8, 16, 17, 1, 24, 9, 21, 15, 0, 5, 15, 4, 4, 23, 6, 11, 25, 14, 4, 20, 4, 9, 14, 18, 12, 8, 7, 21, 6, 4, 21, 7, 21, 4, 2, 14, 3, 14, 7, 18, 13, 6, 22, 16, 6, 1, 21, 21, 15, 3, 5, 24, 9, 11, 2, 10, 5, 21, 4, 20, 11, 19, 12, 5, 12, 13, 12, 5, 17, 19, 3, 14, 21, 12, 15, 17, 7, 7, 2, 2, 21, 1, 10, 22, 13, 5."

"That's the numbers broadcast. What the fuck?" Y/N said as the coms continued playing.

"Y/N L/N, Yelena Belova...is dead, you have nothing left to fight for, and you have no chance at defeating us. We have contacted every single assassin in the world, every single government agent and every single world leader. They all want you dead. Consider your next move carefully, and pay attention to my offer. If you wish live, or if you wish to get revenge, then you will come for us where this all began. Alone. If anyone else is with you, we will know, and we will kill them slowly." Dreykov's voice said over the speaker.

"Fucking hell." Price and Eggsy said in unison as they saw the news, Y/N's face was plastered all over every electronic billboard in the world, along with a $410, 000, 000 bounty to be paid to the one who kills him. 

Y/N looked at the news and sighed.

He walked to his room on the Yacht from the last time he used it, and began packing when his phone went off. Y/N answered.

"Hello?"

"Y/N...help." Yelena's voice said over the phone as Y/N ran out to Price.

"It's Lena. Where are you?"

"Town south of the mission area." Yelena said as Y/N looked at a map and pointed to the spot.

"Lay low, we're going to send someone to find you. Keep your tracking chip in your watch active." Y/N said as he looked to Price. "John, I need you to bring her home. And look after her."

"What about you-"

"You heard Dreykov. Alone, besides, this is between me and him."

"Son you know that's suicide." Price argued as Y/N looked at him.

"Do you trust me?"

"Always." Price answered without hesitation.

"Then please. Let me do this." Y/N said as he looked at Price who nodded.

"At least wait for her, to say goodbye." Price said as Y/N nodded.

The next day, Y/N awoke to the sound of a helicopter landing he ran out to see Yelena being carried out on a stretcher.

She raised her hand to stop the stretcher and reached into her pocket, handing the ghost balaclava over to Y/N.

"He said you would know what it meant." Yelena said as Y/N turned to John.

"John, with me, medics, get Yelena sorted." Y/N ordered before joining the rest of 141 in the briefing room.

"What's the plan?" Soap asked as Y/N put the balaclava down on the table and looked at everyone.

"Dreykov wants me to meet him at the airfield where my father was taken by the CIA. Alone, I'm going to meet him there-"

"What?! That's suicide." Park said as Y/N nodded.

"That's the point. He needs to believe I'm dead." Y/N said as he pointed at a nearby area.

"Price, Soap, Gaz...Park, you're all going to wait here until you see Dreykov leave, no matter what happens you do not leave that spot until he leaves. My life depends on you not being seen. Dreykov won't be there himself, but his assassin will. So I can use that to my advantage. As soon as they leave, you rush in and use this, it's a variant of the alpha gel the statesmen use. It'll save you from small calibre headshots, and repair any damage such as the big fucking hole in your head. Use it on me. This is a backup in case my Plan A doesn't work."

"Which is?" Park asked as Y/N looked at her.

"Fake my death while not getting shot." Y/N said as he smirked.

"Okay, but after that? What then? Do we have a plan to stop Shepherd and  Dreykov."

"Yes, but first they both need to believe I'm dead." Y/N said as he  turned at the sound of a pained grunt. He saw Yelena leaning against the door frame. Holding her side.

"What are we talking about?" Yelena asked as Y/N looked at her.

"I need to fake my death." Y/N said as Yelena looked at him. "Give us the room please."

Everyone cleared out as Yelena sat down.

A Few Moment's Later:

"Are you crazy?!"

"Most likely-"

"No! Don't try it with the funny comebacks!" Yelena said as Y/N looked at her. "What if it goes wrong?"

"I have backup plans for that exact reason. Lena, I'll be fine. This is our chance to get ahead of this cunt. Sometimes we have to take risks."

"What if the backup plans go wrong-"

"What if they don't? Lena, this is our chance to finally get the upper hand. We play our cards right and we can do serious damage to Dreykovs operations, to Shepherd. We can stop them...permanently." Y/N said as Yelena looked at him.

"If you die...I'll have Wanda bring you back just so I can kill you myself."

"Honey, dying is the whole plan-"

"You know what I mean, dick." Yelena said as Y/N smirked leaning in and kissing her.

"Even when you're angry at me you still look beautiful-"

"Grrr, just go! Before I change my mind." Yelena groaned in annoyance earning a smirk from Y/N who left to prepare for his mission...