Red Light Spells Danger...

"Of course she's hiding out in the red light district." Y/N remarked as Price nodded. 

"Well, you want to hide in plain sight in Amsterdam, nowhere better to do it. You're being hunted you're not exactly going to have time for a park and ride, people will just assume she'd have avoided that place to avoid crowds." Price said as Yelena walked alongside them.

"Keep focused you two, we can discuss the stealth benefits of the Red Light district when we stop what could potentially be world war three, Lena, might want to keep an eye on your boyfriend around these parts, he's bound to attract attention from a few ladies." A familiar American voice said over the coms.

" A familiar American voice said over the coms

"Nice to hear from you again Watcher." Price said as Y/N looked around for anyone tailing them.

"Even if they were interested in me, I'd still tell them to piss off." Y/N said as he heard Yelena chuckle. "Still, it is good to hear from you again Watcher, how's business been?"

"If by business you mean keeping an eye out to make sure you and Price don't cause too much trouble, then it's been booming." Laswell said over the radio. "Heard a rumour a while back that you're the reason behind Ross using a cane to walk. That true?"

"Could be. These coms being monitored?"

"Yes."

"Wasn't me, I was in Bosnia at the time." Y/N lied calmly as he looked around.

"Doing what?" Laswell asked.

"Looking for honeymoon spots for after me and Romanoff got married." Y/N lied as Yelena glanced at him.

"Last I checked Romanoff was unmarried-"

"Yeah, died just before we could marry, can we move on Laswell." Y/N said coldly as Laswell took the hint.

"Sorry, I didn't know."

"I know. Hold up, possible match on Park moving down the alleyway on our one o'clock." Y/N said as Laswell looked.

"Could be, interact with her, see if you can confirm. She's got a refined English accent and look for hints of a scar across her throat." Laswell said as Y/N stood up and approached the woman.

"Excuse me, ma'am, can I ask you for directions please, I'm looking for the Van Gogh Museum. Do you know how I get there?" Y/N asked in his best 'Hugh Grant' impression.

"Het spijt me, ik spreek geen Engels. (I'm sorry, I don't speak English.)"  

"Maak je geen zorgen, ik spreek Nederlands. (Don't worry, I speak Dutch)." Y/N said as he noticed the scar on the womans throat, one long cut. "And you do speak English."

Y/N injected her with the knock out drug and dragged her over to an alleyway, waiting for Price to arrive with the exfil vehicle, when the van arrived, Yelena opened the side door and helped Y/N load an unconscious Park into the van, before they drove off to the local safehouse.

"Watcher..."

"Go for."

"How long do these knockout thingies last for then?" Y/N asked.

"A few hours, you should be good, you can always have Lena keep an eye on her if you feel nervous." Laswell said as Y/N scoffed.

"No, just in-case she wakes up mid drive I know who to blame." Y/N said calmly. He sat back in his seat and closed his eyes, letting darkness consume him as he went to sleep...