Clotted Cream joins Dark Enchantress part 1

Note: My OC Chocolate Ice Cream will be mentioned
TW: Mentions of abuse and torture
"You poor child...All those bruises from the man you try so hard to please..."
Dark Enchantress said as she leaned in to Clotted Cream, who trembled as his feet dangled in the air. Red Velvet held his waist tightly while Siri wrapped him still with their ribbons.
"I-I..."
Clotted Cream couldn't make out a word as he felt Dark Enchantress rub the warm damp cloth against his face, washing off the make up which hid his bruises and scars.
"You poor thing...Being abused just for not being...Enough..? You do quite enough I say!"
Dark Enchantress laughed as she poked at Clotted Cream's cheek, he waiting in the air with batted breath.
"...W-What do you...Want from me..?"
Clotted Cream asked out shakily, his eyes trialing after Dark Enchantress who circled the room.
"Mhm...Siri. Get the man's arm out this instant and lift his sleeve up,"
Dark Enchantress ordered Siri who instantly obeyed, ripping Clotted Cream arms from behind his back as he yelped in shock and fear as he felt them roll up his sleeve. Dark Enchantress approached him as Clotted Cream trembled, tears starting to well in his eyes as he began to shake.
What was she going to do?
Was she going cut him? Hit him? Break his fingers one by one? Snap his arm in half? Or worse...Break it off?
His breathed shakily as his arm was forcefully held still by Siri's ribbons, as Dark Enchantress traced her finger on his skin, careful to avoid the bruises and cuts on it.
"Oh my...You certainly do have lovely skin...Such a shame it's being used as a canvas for all those...Scars,"
Dark Enchantress remarked, sending shivers down Clotted Cream's back. What Dark Enchantress did next is a truly awful thing, that should it ever happen to you at the hands of anyone, please get help.
"Drop him to the ground,"
Dark Enchantress ordered as Siri released him, only for Red Velvet to throw him against the bookshelf as Clotted Cream yelped in shock before backing away in a defensive position. Dark Enchantress slowly approached the horrified man before extending her hand out. She ripped his arm out and grabbed his wrist tightly.
"I truly apologise for what I'm about to do,"
Dark Enchantress said as she slid Clotted Cream's white glove off his hand.
She selected one of his fingers. His index finger. She pressed her thumb against his nail, pressing down a little.
"I'm so sorry this...But it might be the only way to get you to cooperate! But you went through much worst...Would you be able to handle this though?"
Dark Enchantress said as Clotted Cream started to stare at her in horror, his eyes focused on the woman as he bang to process what she was about to do. One finger nail means...All of them...
"No...No! Please! I beg of you!"
He screamed as he felt her finger slightly lifting his nail.
His cries seem to fall on deaf ears as Dark Enchantress simply went on.
Clotted Cream's voice laced with desperation and fear.
"PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE SUCH AGAIN! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"
He started to cry as tears started to drip down his face. It wasn't going to do anything was it? His father spared no mercy, and even removed 4 more...What makes him think a stranger would give him that mercy.
Clotted Cream was ready to feel the pain again only for Dark Enchantress to stop and burst out laughing.
"I'm kidding I'm kidding! I would never do that unless I truly hated someone!"
Dark Enchantress cackled as Siri looked at her.
"Master Dark Enchantress...That wasn't every funny to me..."
Siri made out before they turned to look at Clotted Cream.
"I-I...You didn't...You...Thank you...Thank you..!"
Clotted Cream looked at his index finger, feeling his nail as he trembled. He was actually given mercy..! Was he going to spared of life?
All he could possibly think of was too thank Dark Enchantress for not ripping his nail out.
Siri and Red Velvet watched as Clotted Cream was thanking Dark Enchantress for her mercy on him, thanking her for not making him experience such again.
"...He needs help...If he thinks this is mercy...Then...What in earthbread has he gone through..?"
Red Velvet questioned Siri as he whispered to them, they shook their head.
"I've always known he was verbally abused...Physically too...But I never expected so far...To...That..."
Siri answered in shock.
"Thank you! Thank you..! I'll forever be indebted to you for your mercy..!"
Clotted Cream still found himself desperately thanking Dark Enchantress, this was the way he was taught was it not?
That was when Dark Enchantress brought her hand to his face. He flinched for a moment as he backed away, her hand getting closer as he closed his eyes in case he was going to get slapped or punched again. Only for her hand to reach his head and start ruffling his hair.
"...What is the meaning of this..? You aren't going to...Hit me..?"
"Of course not child! What kind of person would I be?"
"B-But..! It thought you were...You were..."
"Mad?"
"W-Why ye-yes!"
Clotted Cream stammered, still mortified as he was suddenly pulled to his feet.
"Mhm, there is one thing you could do...I'd be so thankful for you..."
Dark Enchantress stated, while Siri and Red Velvet watched in shock.
"...What is it..?"
Clotted Cream asked out as he looked at Dark Enchantress with much gratitude.
"Mhm...I would like you to join me,"
Dark Enchantress said. Clotted Cream's eyes widened in shock.

What should he say? What if Custard finds out? What if he gets into more trouble? What if he still gets hurt? What if...But what if he did join? What would happen to him? Something told him...He should. He should do this. He deserved to feel content once. He deserved happiness too. He deserved revenge against the very people who hurt him.
But nothing came to mind.

"...I'm not sure yet..."

Was the most Clotted Cream could say before he was taken away....