Light Cream snaps (part 2)

TW: Abuse, self-harm
OCs: Chocolate Ice Cream

"What? Assistance needed at House Custard?"
Madeleine questioned the young child in front of him.
"Yes...A person by the name Light Cream walked in on Sir Custard doing something horrible to Clotted Cream. As for now, she's trying to kill the man,"
The young child answered.
"Then we must stop her!"
Espresso chimed in as he got out of his seat, Madeline was already standing as they followed the child to House Custard.
I beg they'll support Light Cream's decision to kill the man if they see the state Clotted Cream is in...
The child though with a grim smile as they led the two to House Custard.

Espresso and Madeleine didn't know what to expect as they dashed through the halls to the room the child told them they were in. And just as they were  about to reach the room, they just happened crash into someone.
"Gah! My apologies- Oh my lord! Clotted Cream!"
Espresso screamed in horror as he was ready to help up whoever he had knocked to the ground to be greeted by Clotted Cream. Madeleine too was in shock as Clotted Cream's face was covered in bruises and cuts. Clotted Cream looked at them both in utter fear, slightly posing in a defensive position
"Who did this to you?"
Espresso questioned as he got Clotted Cream to his feet.
"...My...My...My father..."
Clotted Cream managed to make out shakily as Espresso handed him to Madeleine.
"Oh my lord...Madeleine! Bring him to your home. He needs medical treatment now! As for me...I'll assist in this assault. Call one of the Elders to come here now! We'll need them to assist in this!"
Espresso yelled to Madeleine as Madeleine carried Clotted Cream and dashed off, the child behind nodding as they rushed to get Baumkuchen (one of the elders).

"It's alright Clotted Cream! We'll get you assistance right now!"
Madeleine comforted as he ran to his home, several civilians gasping in shock upon seeing Clotted Cream in such a state.

"Oh Madeleine! You're home! What's wrong-  OH IN THE NAME OF CELESTIAL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR POOR FRIEND!"
Madeleine's first aunt screamed as another one of his aunts came out.
"Sister! What's wrong! Oh my heavenly celestial...That poor boy needs help now!"
"Yes yes..."
Madeleine quickly answered.
"Who did this?"
Madeleine's first aunt asked.
"His father,"
Madeleine quickly answered before Grand Madeleine happened to enter the scene of them rushing Clotted Cream into the manor.
"What's with all the commotion..! Oh my...Clotted Cream! Custard did this didn't he? That foul creature...I'll have a word with that disgusting snake,"
Grand Madeleine said before she walked off. Madeleine's tried aunt came out to help out. It was noisy, as Clotted Cream couldn't handle how noisy it was. It was so lovely as he heard footsteps over and over again as he bandaged and treated his wounds.

"My my..! You poor thing! So many bruises and scars!"
"Sister should let us join in! Poor boy!"
"Are you alright? Do you need anything? Scones? Fruit? Jam? New clothes?"

So many voices...So many questions...

꧂𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
"YOU FAILURE!"
Custard yelled as he grabbed Clotted Cream by the collar, the younger man trembling in fear as Custard began to hit him. This was a regular occurrence should Clotted Cream fail to exceed Custard's expectations. It just so happened when a random woman came in. She was saying Custard's name, as if asking for something before she gasped in shock. Then there was when she grabbed him by the face and asked if he was okay, before afterwards starting to fight Custard and calling him (Clotted Cream) her son..? Then this random kid in a black dress stepped in and passed the woman a knife and then she tried to stab him.

All he remembered more clearly was how he chose to leave the room after the kid comforted him.

"Need...To get out...Of here..."
Clotted Cream muttered as his legs felt like jelly, supporting himself with the bookshelf and standing up shakily, before stumbling out the room. He walked past the woman starting to strangled Custard as she raised the knife over her head, trying to stab the abuser.

He whimpered in pain as he nearly fell over a box filled with packets of tea, hitting his leg on the table. All he wanted to do was get out of that room.
He got through the door as he got into the hallway. He dragged himself through the long hallway, shutting his eyes tight in an attempt to relieve himself from the pain. He thought he heard footsteps, but dismissed it as he reached the turning point of the wall only to smash into someone. He yelped in pain as he was knocked to the ground, the person who crashed into him groaning in pain as they regained their composure.
"Gah! My apologies- Oh my lord! Clotted Cream!"
It was Espresso and Madeleine. They both looked at him in utter shock as Clotted Cream looked in fear, getting into a slightly defensive position. He knew the two of them wouldn't hurt him...Why was he so scared..?
"Who did this to you?"
Espresso demanded, to which Clotted Cream could only stammer the words, 'my father'.
The rest of what Espresso said was a blur as Madeleine lifted him into his arms and ran out the room, the child in the black dress was behind the two as they two ran off.
Madeleine said something about getting him assistance or something...Then there were Madeleine's three aunts...And then Grand Madeleine...And and...And...

꧂𝙴𝚗𝚍
Clotted Cream felt dizzy as he couldn't seem to remember or process a thing. All he knew now was that his back was being bandaged as a warm cloth sat in a pail, the water in the pail slightly red as Clotted Cream's arms were now being treated. He winced as some ointment was rubbed into a series of cuts on his arm.
"Oh my...I can't tell if this is from Custard...Or something worst..."
Madeleine's first aunt said as she wrapped it in bandages.
"But if it is what I think it is, feel free to come by for bandages or medical treatment! I don't know your situation...And people might say I'm not helping you stop this, but I think someone with more experience in mental wellness can provide more help here..."
Madeleine's aunt said as she passed Clotted Cream a set of clothes.
"Here. We would like to provide you an outfit...You suit and cook is currently being washed,"
The lady said before she left the room. Clotted Cream took the set of Clothes as it dropped down. A white long sleeved shit with a collar and some black pants. Clotted Cream looked at the outfit. It seemed...Felt and even smelt expensive..!

Was he actually allowed to wear this..?
Well, nevermind for now...