Red Velvet x Clotted Cream

For StarliightIsDump! I hope you enjoy!
(OCs mentioned: Siri)

"Amazing! I've never expected to see so many cake hounds here! So cute!"
Clotted Cream chirped.

It's been a while since he was sort of kidnapped by the cookies of darkness.
But he was enjoying it. They were nicer to him than his 'father' somehow.

After accidentally stumbling somewhere, he was met by a couple cake hounds.
They were all extremely excited as they barked at him, circling around him as they wagged their tails enthusiastically.
"Ahahha! So many..! So cute..!"
Clotted Cream was tackled to the ground by the extreme number of cake hounds as some sat on him while others licked at his hair and his face.
He was so busy petting them all that he didn't notice someone coming.

꧁𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛꧂
Red Velvet was busy reading through a book Siri provided him. For whatever reason that kid had, they thought he would like that book.

It wasn't a bad book...It was just so hard to read it with all the barking in the background.
True, he lived near where the cakes were being made. But it had never been so noisy before...
Were they in danger? Oh no!
Someone could have broken in and was harming them! Was that why they were barking?

Worried, Red Velvet tossed the book to the floor and took to his heels. Grabbing his sword, he ran to the tower to save his brothers.

As he approached the tower, he could hear strains of someone's voice.
"Ahahha! So many..! So cute..!"

Red Velvet entered the cake tower.
To his pleasant surprise, the cakes weren't in danger. Instead, they were quite happily licking and frolicking around another cookie. The cookie had blonde hair and green eyes, and he had been tackled to the floor and was desperately trying to peel the cake hounds off him.
"Ahahah...I did not expect this..."
Red Velvet chuckled under his breath as he lowered his sword and watched the scene from the sidelines.

"Ahahah..! You're all so well fed and taken care of..! I bet your owner probably took great care of you! What a sweet person..!"
Clotted Cream laughed as he was now laid on his stomach, a cake hounds perched on his back as two other were sitting in front of him.

He failed to notice Red Velvet, who had been staring at him.
As for Red Velvet, his cheeks were flushed by the comment.
Sweet?  No one called him sweet..!
"Such cute cake hounds..! I bet your owner was the one who decorated you! I saw cake hounds in the wild before, but their little strawberry ears aren't as red..! Nor is their frosting coats as fluffy..! Your owner must be a great person..!"
Clotted Cream laughed as a cake hound's paws were in his hands, as it barked and licked his face happily.

Red Velvet was getting increasingly more flustered as he held back his urge to scream from embarrassment.
That was when he felt a hand on his shoulder.
He turned his head to be greeted by Siri.
"It's you..! You scared me..!"
Red Velvet screeched.
"Mhm. Indeed it is me. Now. Get that butt of yours into the scene,"
Siri stated before shoving Red Velvet into the room. Red Velvet screeching as he was forced out his hiding spot and tossed to the ground, landing face first.
Clotted Cream instantly stopped playing with the cake hounds as his whipped his head back to see who it was, his eyes dull and empty.
"Oh?"
He hummed as he stared at Red Velvet for a moment, who raised his head to look at him to.
"Oh crumbs..."
Red Velvet muttered as Clotted Cream blinked.
"So somebody heard all those embarrassing things I said..."
Clotted Cream said as his face became bright red before he looked away and buried his face into the cake hounds's fur to mask his embarrassment.
"Wait wait wait I won't tell anyone-"
"Oh but he is the one who made these cake hounds,"
Siri suddenly stepped in and cut through Red Velvet's dialogue.
Hearing this, Clotted Cream lifted his face from the cake hounds's fur and stared up at the two.
"He is?"
"Yes,"
"Siri! Don't expose me now!"
Red Velvet screamed to the child as they gave him a sly grin before stepping back.
"Ah damn it..! Dang you Siri..."
Red Velvet cursed under his breath as he was now left alone with the blonde, who was looking at him, extremely confused.
"Um...Hello..! Who are you..?"
Clotted Cream asked.
Red Velvet sighed.
"You may call me Red Velvet...You are..?"
"Clotted Cream..!"

Clotted Cream quickly introduced himself to the red and black haired male.
"Ah. Nice to meet you,"
Red Velvet said still a little flustered.
"Ahahah. Yeah. Your cake hounds are so cute!"
Clotted Cream chirped.
"You think so?"
Red Velvet asked.
"I know so!"
Clotted Cream said back.
Red Velvet's cheek were stained pink as a smile was on his face. He was quite enjoying this actually.

That was when Siri reappeared and sat next to Red Velvet.
"Ooh...Looks like someone has a crush,"
Siri taunted.
Red Velvet instantly became tense as he glared at Siri.
"Don't. You. Dare. You. Little. Twerp."
Red Velvet hissed.
Siri rolled their eyes.
"Oh my...It appears the Consul of the Crème Republic is so charming that he manages to charm a man he just met into developing a crush on him by accident,"
Siri hummed before standing up and flying away, Red Velvet screaming at them in embarrassment as Clotted Cream was staring at Red Velvet in shock, his cheeks also stained pink.
"Um...Clotted Cream..?"
Red Velvet asked as he turned back to the blonde who was just sitting there, the cake hounds in his hands barking merrily. Clotted Cream's green pupils had turned into spirals as a small heart fluttered inside, before he passed out onto the floor.
"W-WHAT? OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU OKAY!"
Red Velvet found himself screaming at the blonde who had just passed out cold onto the floor.
Siri watched from the sidelines, chuckling as they watched Red Velvet desperately try to wake Clotted Cream up.

"Meheheh...What a sweet couple~"

To be continued another time la la la la la~!