If Light Cream never gave Clotted Cream to Custard...

Light Cream held her baby close as some of the members of House Scone crowded around proudly.
"He's adorable Light Cream..."
Light Cream's father said as he held his daughter's shoulder, Light Cream smiling as the baby cooed.
"He is father...I'm calling him Clotted Cream..."
Light Cream mentioned as another person rushed in.
"I'm so sorry for being late Light Cream-! ...Is that...My son?"
Light Cream's husband rushed in as he set his eyes on the baby resting in Light Cream's hands.
"Oh my celestial..."
The man said as he approached his wife and newborn son. The baby opened his eyes for a moment as he looked at his father. The baby giggled a little as Light Cream's husband poked at the child.
"Oh my...He has your eyes..! Their just...Their just.."
"Your eye colour?"
Light Cream asked.
"Y-Yes! This truly is a blessing provided to House Scone by the Celestial! We thank the gods for blessing us with this child!"
Light Cream's husband started to cry as he started to thank the gods.
Seeing the man cry, the baby started to sob too.
"Oh my...Don't cry here dear...Your making the baby cry...*sniffle*"
Light Cream started to cry to, the entire family now crying buckets.
"Ahhahaha...Alright now...Stop your sobbing..."
A member of House Scone said, laughing a little.

"Hey. Light Cream,"
Light Cream's husband (I have no name for him) chimed.
"Mhm? Yes dear?"
Light Cream replied as Clotted Cream laughed and giggled, Light Cream cradling him in her arms.
"What if House Scone fell...And what if we couldn't keep Clotted Cream..?"
The man asked. Light Cream was silent for a moment as she bit her lip.
"Well then...We probably would have had to give him to another family...And let them raise him until our situation got better and could see him...Thank goodness that never happened!"
Light Cream laughed, Clotted Cream looking at the two in confusion, not understanding what they were saying.
"Yeah..! I doubt I would want to give him up anyways...I love him to much already!"
The man laughed.

꧂𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟼 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...⌫
"Mama! I won again!"
Clotted Cream chirped as he rushed down the stage, a gold trophy in his hands. He was only 6...Yet this was his tenth prize in a competition.
"Hehehe...Great work..!"
Light Cream giggled as she walked the boy home. Clotted Cream was so talented. He learnt everything so quickly and became good at them at an incredible speed too.
"Sister! What a coincidence!"
That was when someone called out to Light Cream. Light Cream turned her head to see her sister and her niece.
"Ah..! Good to see you today!"
Light Cream chirped to the lady as she rushed forward to chat, dragging Clotted Cream with her. As Light Cream was engaged in this conversation, Clotted Cream started chatting with his cousin.
"Raspberry Jam..!" Clotted Cream said as he hugged his cousin.
"Woah...Cream...Another trophy..! I wanna be like you..!"
Raspberry Jam chirped as she looked at the gold trophy.
"Do you wanna hold it..?"
Clotted Cream asked as he passed it to Raspberry Jam, who took its base.
"Wah...So shiny..."
The two children looked at the glimmering trophy.
"Wanna play tag?"
Raspberry Jam asked. Clotted Cream's eyes sparkled as he nodded rapidly.
"Mama mama! May I play with Raspberry Jam?"
Clotted Cream ran to Light Cream and asked.
"Sure! Just pass me your trophy so you two can play freely. We wouldn't want any one of you to get hurt by this would we?"
Clotted Cream handed Light Cream his trophy before he dashed off, chasing after Raspberry Jam who laughed and giggled.
"My my...So lively..."
Light Cream sighed as she looked at the two run about.
"Well, they won't be kids forever!"
Light Cream continued with a light smile.

...

Now that she thought of it...What actually would happen to Clotted Cream if House Scone fell? She didn't like thinking about it. Well, she was grateful that never happened.
As for now, she could hear Clotted Cream's cheerful shouts as he frolicked about with Raspberry Jam...