CHAPTER 4

In the previous chapter:
Aisha's big b'day surprise!!

At the evening, Aisha, Shanaya, their friends and family left to the birthday venue, whew Aisha's birthday party is to be held. Within an hour, they  reached the venue. It was a beautiful and magnificent private resort lit up with decorative lighting and stuff. The resort screamed royalty and richness in each of its corner.

Aisha, Shanaya and their friends group were totally enjoying the party whereas Rocky, Reena, Lucky and Ridhi were busy attending the guests.

On the other side, Aarav and Aayan were on the way to some party, they were invited to.

Aarav's POV

Ugh... I and Aarav are already damn frustrated due to that Rocky, Lucky and their sons and now, our dads have forced us to attend a boring birthday party, to impress the host and brah a beneficial deal with them.

'Aarav... How much more should we travel?', I cribbed for the 'n'th time.

'twenty minutes more idiot', Aarav rolled his eyes and got busy with his phone.

Twenty minutes later, we finally ready the venue and to be honest, it was a totally high rates party and I was quite impressed with the arrangements. Aarav's face expressions told me the same.

As we made our way inside, we met Mr and Mrs. Raj and also, Mr and Mrs. Laksh. They greeted us warmly and were now taking us to meet their kids.

'Jaan... Come here for a moment, I wanna introduce you to someone', Mr. Raj called his daughter.

'You too baby', Mr. Laksh added immediately.

Soon after that, two girls walk towards us. We couldn't see their faces due to their hairs but as they came close, I froze on my spot seeing one girl and I could see from the corner of my eye that Aarav was also in the same state on seeing his girl...

'Darlings... Meet Mr. Aarav and Mr. Aayan, our new clients... And Mr. Aarav, Mr Aayan, they are our daughters, Shanaya and Ayesha', Rocky and Lucky introduced.

'Nice to meet you Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Rajput', greeted Ayesha and Shanaya.

'Nice to meet you too Ms. Singhania and Ms. Shergill', me and Aayan greeted back, completely shocked on seeing the two girls in front of us.

(A/N : Mr. Malhotra is Aarav, Mr. Rajput is Aayan, Ms. Singhania is Ayesha and Ms. Shergill is Shanaya)

POV ENDS

Author's pov
After the small meet with the boys, the girls returned to their friends and started dancing on the dance floor. Meanwhile, Aarav looked completely lost in Shanaya and Aayan was completely lost in Ayesha. The two girls sensed some sharp gazes on them but, shrugged it off as it was very common for them.

After dancing crazily, Ayesha, Shanaya and their gang went to the food counter to grab some food for themselves. All this while, Aarav and Aayan tried to approach them and talk to them, but couldn't. Whenever the boys tried to initiate a conversation, someone would come in between them and drag the girls or them away. This pissed off the boys.

The party ended and the boys were a bit sad as they couldn't speak to the girls. The girls had no clue about it and were completely oblivious.

Aayan's POV
Omg!!! I am not dreaming, am I ??? This is the best freaking day of my life.  J finally got to see my baby doll after years... Her name is Ayesha! Beautiful name indeed, just like her. Let that Rocky's chapter end once, later, I'm all yours baby pie.

Aarav's POV
Ohh no!!! I just can't be dreaming because, this is too good to just be a beautiful dream....I finally got to see my Jaan after years... Aarav Malhotra's dream job... I just can't express one thing.

POV ENDS

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late updates but it was really important.

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Do you think there's something between the two boys and girls?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

Stay happy and stay safe!!

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️