CHAPTER 5

In the previous chapter:
Ayesha's birthday bash!!

ARYAN'S POV

Oh my freaking god!! I just got to see my angel after a freaking year... I never expected dad's suggested boring party would turn out this good. Thank you dad!!

You all would be wondering how I know Ayesha right? And also why she doesn't recognise me if we have known eachother already? Well, that's a long story... But don't worry, I'll make it short and sweet and share it with you...

*Flashback*

A year ago,

Me and Aarav had been to London for an important business meeting. Once the meeting was over, I decided to visit a pub to relax my mind. I called Aarav too but, he denied saying he has another conference call to attend. So, I sighed and decided to go alone.

I entered the pub and was surprised to see a very limited number of people inside. As I entered, one of the staff came running towards me with fear in his eyes. But what irked me was, that fear was not because of me, but for HER.

'Sir, may I know why you are here?', he asked almost immediately.

'I am invited to the party here...', I lied smoothly, knowing that the pub was booked for today and I was too lazy to go to another freaking club. He nodded, buying my lie very easily. I smirked mentally.

I went towards the bar area and sat on a high stool and ordered a drink for myself. The bartender immediately prepared my drink. I sat there, observing everyone in the party. Seems like college students two to three years younger than us. That is when my eyes fell on HER. She was looking angelic. A beer mug in her hand made me more crazy for her. She was on the dance floor swaying her hips perfectly for the beats. Damn... This girl had managed to get my attention just by a mere glance...

I got so much attracted to her just by the first look that I had already decided that this angel is going to be MINE... By hook or by crook. I'm coming for you baby...

I moved towards her with my drink in my hand. I approached her and asked her for a dance. She looked at my face for a second or two, probably judging me and later denied to my request. Shock was an understatement for me. Till date, no girl ever had the guts to reject me... Damn this girl... She is sure feisty, and I'm surely gonna tame her. I smirked.

I went back to the bar stool and sat there staring at her whole time. She sensed my stare and she turned back to notice me and our eyes met for a minute before she broke the eye contact and rolled her eyes at me. You're gonna pay hard for this baby girl, and I'll make sure of it.

I then noticed that she had ordered another drink for herself before going back to the dance floor once again. I quickly and secretly cornered the waiter and asked her to spike her drink. He firstly denied, telling that he won't do it. But, when I placed a bundle of cash in front of him, he quickly accepts the offer... Gold diggers...

After implementing my plan, I went back to my seat and went back to staring my Angel. Just a few more minutes baby girl... I'll take you along with me to OUR house.

I saw the bartender approach her with her drink. He secretly gave me a thumbs up. I ignored him and stared at my angel.

'M.. Ma'am your d.. drink', he stuttered. Bloody fool.

'umm... Thanks', angel replied. He sighed in relief and was about to go but, she stopped him.

'Dud I ask you to go?', he asked angrily, grabbing the attention of all her friends. Listening to her angry voice, seven more people came near her. The waiter was sure intimated by her aura and nodded a no.