CHAPTER 9

In the previous chapter:
Family lunch with Shergills, Singhanias, Malhotras and Rajputs!!

*In MR (Malhotra and Rajput) mansion*

Bobby and Naani were fuming with anger as their ego was hurt. Janaki and Geetha tried calming them down but, they were as usual ignored and sent back to their respective rooms rudely. The boys sighed sadly at their father's behaviour and anger.

"That Raj and Laksh are fools... Which sane businessman would entrust their DAUGHTER for such an important project?", scoffed Bobby.

"Exactly!! Women are fit for nothing except for kitchens, baring and taking care of children", commented Naani.

"Dad... Uncle... Please calm down", Aarav spoke.

"What calm down huh? That Rocky and Lucky humiliated us... For what? Stating the truth!", yelled Bobby in frustration.

"Oh freak... I need to calm down dad and uncle somehow... Orelse my love story would come to an end before it even starts", thought Aarav and Aayan.

"Dad... Uncle... We must not get angry this time, it's not good for us and the deal... And moreover this deal is really beneficial for us', explained Aarav.

"And, if we manage to get on their good books, then we can be more benefitted", added Aayan.

"How??", Asked Naani and Bobby to Aayan with a raised eyebrow.

"If we become their close friends through this deal, we can send them a proposal from mine and Aarav's side to marry their daughters. If they agree, me can easily take over their business too... This way, it is a huge gain for us", explained Aayan. Aarav nodded immediately.

"Hmm.... This sounds quite a good idea. Well done boys", Bobby and Naani passed the boys an evil smirk which the boys gladly returned.

*In Paradise Mansion*

(Rocky and Reena's room)

Rocky was pacing around the room furiously, scolding someone over his phone. Reena slowly went towards him and tightly hugged him from the back. Rocky froze and immediately cut the call. They stayed in the same position for a few minutes till Rocky had completely calmed down. Later, Reena made him sit on the couch and sat beside him holding his hands in hers.

"Now tell me why are you so pissed and venting out your frustration on someone else over the phone?", Reena asked with a slight chuckle.

"I am not getting a good vibe from those Malhotras and Rajputs. I feel something off about this Shona", Rocky explained his feelings to Reena.

"Why so?", Asked Reena.

"Well, they seem a bit... No, actually a LOT strange. They have a male superiority feeling and think that women are useless... And their sons... I strangely feel that they are trying to get close to our daughters", Rocky said.

" Hmm.... I felt that too. But, we need not worry too much about this. It's just a deal and Ayu and Shanu are well capable of handling themselves so, there's nothing to be worried about", Reena soothed his worries.

"Huh.... You are right Shona", Rocky sighed in relief and kissed Reena's forehead lovingly.

(Lucky and Ridhi's room)

Lucky was busy punching a punching bag furiously in the gym room. Ridhi entered in and sighed seeing Lucky punching a punching bag. She went in and saw him sweating profusely indicating that he's been doing this for a long time. She took a clean towel and went towards him. He had not noticed her yet as he was busy with the punching bag. She sighed and pulled him towards him and due to the sudden pull, he stumbled from his place. This time, he noticed Ridhi standing in front of him, glaring at him. She silently wiped the sweat off his face, chest and shoulders. He was just staring at her all the while and forgot all his frustration and anger.

"Care to explain Mr. Shergill", Ridhi asked crossing her arms.

"Umm... Nothing", Lucky stated.

"Don't you dare lie to me", Ridhi glared at him.

"Hmm... It's just that I felt angry and pissed at Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Rajput's words... They tried to criticize my princesses and indirectly all women... And their sons, they tried all ways to get close to our princesses... I don't like them", huffed Lucky.

"Lucky chill... You and me, both of us know Shanu and Ayu's potential. We need not concern ourselves to some third person's opinion! And about their sons trying to get close to the girls, it's practically impossible if their motives are not good as our princesses are not someone who would interact with anyone...', Ridhi explained calmly. Lucky remained silent for a while.

"Hmm... You are absolutely right Jaana", Lucky relaxed and kissed her forehead lovingly.

(In Dare Devils common room)

"Guys... I don't know why I am not getting any good vibes from our new business partners", Shanaya expressed her worries.

"Me too... I feel they are male chauvinists. Their sons too felt strange and irritating... I collectively dislike them", huffed Ayesha.

"We felt that too", said the rest of the gang.

"Ayu and Shanu, you better stay far away from those boys... We don't feel their intentions are good", warned the boys.

"Yeah... They were staring at you all the time.... They were kinda creepy", the girls added.

"Okay our dear protectors... Calm down! We all together will take care of this", chuckled Shanaya and Ayesha.

"Oh shit... I forgot to tell you all a important news", said Agastya suddenly.

"What is it?", Everyone asked in unison.

"I had called the artist today morning and he informed me that the sketch will be ready in two days", Agastya stated. Everyone pounced on him happily.

"That's the best news ever", chimed Ayesha.

"Yeahhhhh", others exclaimed.

PROMO:

"Dad, Pops, Mumma, mom the sketch is ready", Ayesha exclaimed.

"Very well... Now where is it?", Asked Rocky and Lucky.

"It's safely placed in the personal office with the gang guarding it", said Shanaya.

"What are we waiting for them? Let's go", said Reena and Ridhi.

The family immediately rushed out of the building and headed towards the mansion...

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

What do you think of the sketch matter?

Will the sketch reveal secrets?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️