CHAPTER 6

In the previous chapter:
Ayesha and Aryan's first meet!!

Aarav's POV

You all might be curious how me and Shanaya met first?
Well, it started as a fight but, I had... Fell for her the time I saw her. Wait, lemme explain you properly....

Flashback (Aarav's POV)

It was around 12'o clock in the night. I was heading back to the mansion from my work. I had went out on a Mafia mission and it was successful. Aryan wanted accompany me but couldn't as he himself got a task at the middle. I was in my black outfit and mask. There were surprisingly no much vehicles on road today.

I was getting a call from Aryan so, I took my eyes off the road, parked my car at the side to talk to him. I was just about to pick the call when IT had happened in a flash. I was shocked, surprised and angry about who had the guts to come and crash my car, though it was not a hard crash, but still... It was my favourite freaking car yaar. I got of my car angrily..  I was so angry and pissed that I felt like shooting the person's head.

The driver immediately got down and I stunned seeing the beautiful angel. She looked so pure, innocent yet fierce and bold. She looked at me for a moment with a apologitically and walked to without any fear. This shocked me, common yaar, it's not normal to come near a mysterious, dark aura guy... And me, people fear standing near me and my mask and outfit made my even more dangerous, dominating and intimating. She came and stood in front of me, breaking my trance.

'ahmm.... Look, I'm sorry, it was not intentional... Me and friends were racing and it just happened... If you want z I'll pay you the money for the damages', she said, keeping a stack of dollars on my car and was about to leave. I quickly held her wrist and pulled her back. She looked angry, surprised and confused at my actions.

'Did I ask you to go?', I spoke putting on my cold aura.

'leave my hand', she said in a deathly voice. Woah... She sure is a lot different than other girls.

'Answer me', I demanded.

'I am not your girlfriend or wife to obey your commands and orders jerk. I'm warning you the last time, LEAVE MY HAND', she yelled. Ouch, that hurts my ego angel...

'Ohh, so you are indirectly hinting me to take interest in you', I playfully asked her with a smirk.

'Jerk', she muttered under her breath and started coming towards me. I was shocked as well as curious to see what she does. But, what she did was just outside my imagination. She punched me hard at my face and ribs and later, kicked me down there and went back to her car as I was struggling with the pain she just caused. She smirked at me and took out a red bull energy drink and poured it on her hand, as if washing her hands. My eyes widened a bit, knowing what she just just meant. She is surely something. She just got into her car when 7 other sports car came near the place we were. They were about to stop the cars on seeing the dangerous angel buy she motioned them to drive and she too drove off with them.

I also got a grip on myself and went back to the mansion. Aryan was pacing in the hall waiting for me. As soon as I walked in, he asked me where I was and I just shrugged, embrassed to tell it.

That night she was fully filled in my mind. Her angelic face, badass nature, attitude, bold moves, fierce, intelligent yet naively innocent. That is when I realised that she is the one for me. Yes, she's the one for me. I smiled at my thoughts.

'You are mine Angel... Only mine, my queen. Welcome to my world... I'll definitely tame you well baby', I smirked at my thoughts.

Flashback ends

That was the day I first met her and till today, she's still occupied in my mind. It took me a week to share this with Aryan and he too told me about his girl. Well, we indeed got ourselves wildcats.... I'll surely make her mine completely after finishing that Lucky's and Rocky's chapter forever.

PROMO:
The world of Ayesha and Shanaya!! Aryan- Ayesha and Aarav- Shanaya meet again??

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

What do you think about the boys plan to kill Rocky and Lucky?

Will they be able to know it?

Will they know the real side of Ayesha, Shanaya and their parents and friends?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️