CHAPTER 10

In the previous chapter:
The vicious plan and worried parents!!

Two days passed in a blur. The Singhanias and Shergills were busy with the preparations of the business party. The evening was breezy, crisp and calm.

Rocky, Lucky, Agastya, Ishani, Rehaan, Kaira, Vikranth and Saanvi were busy checking all the arrangements for one last time before the guests start to arrive. Reena, Ayesha, Shanaya and Ayesha were not present there as they had some important meeting that must have to be attended at 'Queen Fashion House' (owned by Reena and Ayesha. World famous fashion house) and 'Imperial Diamond' (owned by Ridhi and Shanaya).

In about half an hour, the Malhotras and Rajputs arrived there. Rocky and Lucky welcomed them formally. They casually asked about the mother daughter duos and the men internally rolled their eyes as they heard about the important meeting that the four had to attend but nonetheless, they nodded.

Around 15 minutes later, everyone heard the sound of two car zooming in, followed by the sound of clicking heels. Everyone turned to witness the royal and elegant entry of the two mother-daughter duo.

Reena and Ayesha were twinning. Reena had wore a Navy Blue gown which fitted her perfectly and showed elegance. Ayesha had wore a  Navy Blue gown which fitted her perfectly and was sleeveless and backless unlike her mom's. The duo had also twinned their jewelleries.

Ridhi and Shanaya were twinning too. Ridhi had wore a Blood Red gown which fitted her perfectly and showed elegance. Shanaya had wore a Blood Red gown which fitted her perfectly and was sleeveless and backless, just like Ayesha. The duo had also twinned their jewelleries.

The four frowned seeing Rocky and Lucky wearing a different tuxedo and asked them to change immediately, giving them the dress. The men agreed with a sigh, knowing that they absolutely have no other option.

*Malhotras and Rajputs side*

"Look at them, so mannerless. They have wore gowns to such party", commented Bobby.

"Absolutely! Raj and Laksh are also so careless about this. They should have controlled them", sneered Bobby.

'What is wrong about the dress? It is so very decent and fashionable... I wish even I had the freedom that these women have', thought Janaki and Geetha sadly.

Aarav and Aayan were busy staring at Shanaya and Ayesha respectively. They cared less about their fathers rant at the moment. After a few minutes,  Rocky and Lucky came out wearing the tuxedo their daughter and wife had given. Now, the two families twinning.

Soon, guests started arriving so, everyone became busy attending the guests. Aarav and Aayan tried talking to the their girls but, the girls were surprisingly ignoring the duo or, their family was pulling them away for some of the other reason. Aarav and Aayan huffed in annoyance.

The party was going on in a full swing and everyone's gazes were on Ayesha and Shanaya. Why not? They are the daughters of the most famous business tycoons of the world and, they are the future heirs to their parents companies. But, the aristocratic family felt that the gazes were due to the dress they are wearing and again started their rant.

"Look at how all the people are staring at them... It's all because of their weird dress", snarled Naani.

"Yeah...", Agreed Bobby, Aarav and Aayan.

"Geetha, Janaki bhabhi, I suggest you both to go to your daughter-in-laws and ask them to behave, not to wear such dresses in public and also to change immediately", Bobby indirectly ordered. The two ladies were about to protest but, by seeing the looks on their husbands faces, they decided against it and moved towards the two girls.

"Ayesha... Shanaya", Janaki called out the girls.

"Yes Mrs. Rajput?", Ayesha and Shanaya said in confusion. Their friends were with them too.

"Can we speak to both of you for a moment... Alone", Geetha asked.

"Ugg... Sure", Shanaya and Ayesha politely accepted and eyed their friends to not worry.

The two led the girls to an empty corner table and signed them to sit. The girls sat and asked the said to Geetha and Janaki. Before they could speak, Reena and Ridhi turns up at their table.

"What are you doing here babies? We were searching for you both everywhere", Reena spoke, occassionally eyeing Janaki and Geetha.

" They wanted to speak to us alone", shrugged the girls.

"Oh then lets listen to them super quick and leave, there's an important issue that needs both your presence", chimed Ridhi.

"Okay", the girls nodded.

"But we want to speak to them ALONE", Janaki reminded.

"Well, there's nothing for you to speak to our in our presence. They are our daughters and we have every right to be a part of this conversation", Reena fumed. Ridhi immediately held Reena's hand and pressed it gently to calm her and Reena's anger.

"Yes!", The girls supported their mothers.

"Fine...", Janaki and Geetha sighed defeatedly.

"Umm... Ayesha, Shanaya, don't you think you both are a bit overdressed for the party... Your dress is too revealing. We suggest you to change and wear some good saree instead of this", Geetha said.

"Excuse me", Ayesha and Shanaya sound offended.

"Yeah, girls should wear saree only. It is the best and in future, when you get married, you can only wear sarees. So, it's better you start from now only", Janaki added.

"What the heck are you speaking Mrs. Malhotra and Mrs. Rajput? Are you both even in your sane minds? Who are you to judge us or order us?", Shanaya fumed.

"We are neither overdressed not is this dress revealing. It's called FASHION. A thing that you do not have. I may sound harsh but, I don't care. If you have the right to criticize me, my sister and out parents indirectly, then we do have that right too", Ayesha almost yelled in anger.

"Who are you to tell out daughters all these shits? Saree is definitely our tradition and culture. We do respect it but, it's not compulsory for every women to wear it just to show that they are of India. Wearing a dress or saree is totally your choice but, DO NOT impose your choice and thoughts on our daughters", Reena said calmly.

"This is the last and final time we are saying this. Your family should seriously stop interfering in our family matters because, you are neither family not a friend. Be in your limits or, we'll have to show you guys your real place", Ridhi concluded.

Reena and Ridhi pulled their daughters away from there immediately as they did not want their princesses to hear those superstitions and spoil their moods. The gang observed this and followed them.

"What happened guys?", Agastya asked. The girls narrated everything. The gang was angry listening to it but controlled themselves due to the guests.

"They are so.... Low level thinking people", Ishani, Kavya and Saanvi said in disgust. The gang including Ayesha and Shanaya nodded.

"Guys stay together itself till we go home, and avoid those people. We don't want those people to spoil your moods on such a happy occasion", Reena said and they nodded with a smile.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Fav scene from this chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️