Chapter 1

Rylan Pov

Hi, My name is Rylan Helton. I'm 16 and in High school. I am a popular kid in school. My grades are falling behind but I really don't care because I don't want to go to college. I have a wonderful girlfriend name, Rosa. She came into my life about 2 years ago. She is the love of my life right now. But, right now I need to meet the new neighbors that just moved in next to my house.

"Kids come down to hear the neighbors are here". My mom yells. "Ok" I yell back. I Get dressed in some Black jeans and a band t-shirt along with some of my white converse. Then, I head downstairs.

"Honey these are our new neighbors. This is Bay Porter, Tyler Porter, Harper Portor, and Harvey Porter". My mom says and I wave at all of them and Harvey catches my eye for some reason. He has Ginger curly hair, Violet eyes, and is kinda cute. Why do I think he is cute I am not gay. I got pulled out of my thoughts to my mom talking to me.

"Honey what about you and Harvey go up to your room so you guys can get to know each other". My mom says. "Ok, Harvey follow me". I said and Harvey was following me. We get to my room and I shut the door and sat on my bed and Harvey sits on the bed as well.

"So what school are you going to". I ask. "I'm going to Bexley High". Harvey says. "I go there". I said. "Oh cool, I will know someone there". Harvey says. "So is there a girl back from where you come from". I asked. "No". Harvey says. "Why". I asked. "Because I'm gay". Harvey said. "Oh cool". I said. "Yeah". Harvey says.

"Boys come here". My mom yells and we get up and go downstairs. "Yes". I asked my mom. "They are leaving". My mom says. "Ok". I said and then look at Harvey. "See you at school". I said. "You too". Harvey says.

"So was he nice". My mom said. "Yeah he was. I'm going to my room". I say. "Ok honey I will call you down for dinner". My mom says. "Ok". I said and walked back to my room.

I am playing Minecraft with my friend Axel. We love Minecraft. "Dude just go mining to get some more blocks". Axel said. "No, I hate mining you do it". I said. "Ok fine but you own me". Axel said.

"Kids dinner time". My mom yells. "Axel I have to go dinner is ready. Then I am going to the movies with Rosa". I said. "Ok talk to you later". Axel said and I hung up on discord and shut down my pc then go downstairs to eat dinner. I am sitting at the dining table with my family.

"After dinner, I am going to the movies with Rosa". I said. "Ok honey". My mom said. After I was done with my food I put the plate in the sink then got my keys and wallet then headed out the door. When I got in my car I texted Rosa that I'm on my way then started my car and went and picked her up.

I texted her that I'm here and I see her coming out of her house in a cute dress and some heels. She gets to my car and gets in. "Hi Baby". I say and kissed her on the lips. "Hi". Rosa said while blushing.

~After the movies~

"That was a good ass movie". I said. "Yeah, it was". Rosa said. We went out of the theater and went to my car and we started kissing and she got on my lap and grinded on me and I moan in her mouth and I tell her. "Back". I said and she moved to the back of the car.

~After~

We got done and I toke her home and then I went home. I got home and went to my room and got changed into sleep clothes. Then I noticed something out of my window. I looked out of it and I saw Harvey at his window and I opened my window and so did he.

"Hey". I said. "Hey". Harvey said. "So our windows are right in front of each other". I said. "Yeah, I guess so". Harvey said and laugh. "Yeah". I said. "Do you want to come over"? Harvey asks. "Yeah sure". I said and started climbing out of my window to his. "What the fuck". Harvey says. "What". I said. "How did you do that". Harvey says. "I don't know". I say.

"Can I have your number"? Harvey asks while smiling. "Yeah sure". I said and blushed. I don't know why I blushed but his smile is so fucking cute. What am I saying I am not gay I love Rosa. "Thanks". Harvey says and hands me my phone back. "You welcome. I need to get back to my room. But I will see you at school tomorrow". I said and climbed out of his window and into mine. "Bye". I said after I turned around and looked at Harvey out of my window. "Bye". Harvey says.

I close my blinds and curtains and lay down on my bed and called rosa and talked to her until it was midnight.