Chapter 7

Rylan Pov

I woke up and got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back to my bedroom I saw that Harvey was awake. "Hey". I said. "Hey, What time is it". Harvey said. "Um". I said and looked at my phone. "7:40 pm". I said. "Come back to bed". Harvey said. "I am going to go get food". I said and walked out my bedroom door and shortly after I hear footsteps behind me. "I want food too". Harvey said while picking me up and walking to the kitchen. "Put me down". I said. "Ok". Harvey said and puts me down and I walk over to the fridge. I found some food for both of us and we ate it and went back up to my room.

~Afte they ate~

Rylan Pov

"So what do you want to do now". I said while we were cuddling. "Um, I want to go back to sleep". Harvey said. "Yeah me too". I said. "Goodnight my love, I love you". Harvey said. "Goodnight, I love you too". I said and we did a peck on the lips then cuddled and fell asleep.

~Tomorrow Morning~

Rylan Pov

I woke up and checked my nonfiction on my phone then got up and went to the bathroom and take a shower and got ready for school. I am wearing a cream colored button up with blue jeans that are cuffed at the bottom and my white converses. I went downstairs and got some breakfast for me and Harvey.

While I was making breakfast I heard footsteps behind me and then arms wrapped around my waist. "Hi, Baby". Harvey said in my hair. "Hi". I said. "What are you doing". Harvey said. "Making breakfast". I said. "Ok, I am going to go get ready for school". "Ok". I said and I turned around and kissed him.

After a little bit I was finished making breakfast and me and Harvey sat on the couch and ate. We got done eating and then we went off to school.

~Lunch Time~

Rylan Pov

It's lunchtime and we sit at our table with all of our friends. My sister walks over to us. "Hey, can we talk"? Liv says. "Yeah sure". I said. "So I got a text from mom just now and she is packing for a work trip. Did you get a text from her". Liv said and I checked my phone and I saw a text from mom.

Mom: Hey, Honey so it's last minute but I am going on a working trip. There is money in my room on my dresser for you and your sister. But I don't know when I am coming back. I love you see you soon.

"Yeah, she did text me". I said. "Ok". Liv said with a smirk on her face. "No partys". I said looking at liv. "Oh come on we need to do something fun". Liv said. "Ok fine but it's going to be on Friday". I said. "Ok". Liv said and walked away.

I looked at my best friend and his face is in shock. "The Rylan Helton is going to throw a party". Axel said. "Yes, And all of you are invited". I said. "Ok". All of them said. Oh by the way who is all at our table is Me, Harvey, Axel, and Harvey's friend Kai.

~When they get home~

Rylan Pov

We are home and we are just cuddling on the couch. Liv went somewhere with her friend Astra. "Hey what do you want to do". I said. "Um, I don't know". Harvey said. "Do you want to make out"? I said. "Yes". Harvey said and I got on his lap. We made out for a little bit and then split apart. "So what do you want to do now" I asked still on his lap. "Um, I don't know". Harvey said.

We just cuddled for hours and it's time for dinner. "What do you want to eat". I asked. "Um, what about pizza". Harvey said. "Sure". Me and Liv said. "Ok, I will order it". Harvey said grabbing his phone and calling the pizza place. Harvey hung up the phone and said. "It will be here in 10 to 20 mins". Harvey said while pulling me to cuddle. "Ok". Me and liv said.

It's been about 15 mins and we hear the doorbell, Harvey got up and answered it and got the pizza. He came back with the pizza in his hands and put it on the coffee table and sat down on the couch.

We ate the pizza and we went to my room and liv went to her room. Me and Harvey are just cuddling on my bed while watching a movie and we fell asleep during the movie.

—-------------------------------------------

So I am going to skip some months like to prom and then I am going to skip when they and in their last year of high school.