Chapter 8

~Christmas~

Rylan Pov

So it's Christmas and this is the first Christmas of dating Harvey. It's been 4 months since me and Harvey started to date. My mom came home from her work trip. My family is going over to Harvey's house for Christmas and I can't wait. Me and Harvey told his family that we were dating 2 months ago and they are so happy for Harvey.

So I got Harvey a Christmas present and he said not to get him anything but I wanted to get him something. So I got him a book. One he has been wanting. So I got it for him. It's just Christmas eve. We are going to hang out today.

Harvey Pov

So Rylan's family is going to come over tomorrow for Christmas but I am going to sneck Rylan off and go to my room and give him his present. I got a present because I got him a promise ring. Because I want to promise that I will love him no matter what happens.

Rylan Pov

Tonight me and Harvey are going on a date for Christmas eve. We are going to eat and walk around town a little. But I have to pick out what I am going to wear. I take a shower and everything so I just need to get dressed now. Harvey said it's just a normal restaurant so I might just wear a white button-up under a jumper and then black ripped jeans that are cuffed at the bottom and then my white converses.

I walked downstairs and sat at the counter. "Hey honey. You look nice". My mom said. "Hey, Mom". I said and then there was a knock on the door. Harvey got ready at his house so we will be ready at the same time.

I go to the door and opened it and I saw Harvey. He is wearing a striped button-up and ripped blue jeans that are cuffed at the bottom and a pair of white shoes. "Hey". Harvey said. "Hey, you know you don't have to knock right". I said. "Yeah, I know". Harvey said. "Let's go". I said. "Yeah, let's go". Harvey said. "Bye, mom I'm leaving". I said to my mom. "Ok honey have fun".

We get to his car and he drove us there and when we got there it wasn't a restaurant it was this little picnic in the middle of nowhere and it was cute. "This is so cute". I said. "Yeah, I know". Harvey said and we got out of the car and went to the picnic spot.

There was a blanket with a picnic basket with food in it and there were candles it was so cute. I am so lucky to have him in my life. "Do you like it, babe"? Harvey said while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yes, I love it. Thank you". I said and I turned around and kissed him. "I love you". I said. "I love you too Babe". Harvey said. "Let's eat". I said and sat down on the blanket.

~After there done eating~

Rylan Pov

We are done eating and we are just cuddling on the blanket. "What do you want to do before the day ends". Harvey asks. "I don't know". I said looking at him. "What about go skateboarding". Harvey says. "Yeah". I said. "Ok let's go". I said and we got up and cleaned the picnic and put it in the car and we headed to the skate park.

We got there and there was no one there. It was just us. "I will skate first". I said. "Ok love". Harvey said while wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up and putting me on the trunk of the car. "I was thinking of something different. If you're ok with it". Harvey said with his voice really deep and I liked that. "What did you have in mind". I said. "This". Harvey said and kissed my lips then moved down to my neck and his hands went up my shirt and were rubbing my sides by that, I moaned. "So can we if you want to". Harvey whispered in my ear. "Yes, we can". I said and with that, we moved to the back seat of the car.

~To Christmas morning~

Harvey Pov

It's Christmas morning and I slept at Rylan's house because of last night. I looked beside me and he was still asleep. So I just stayed where I was. I got my phone and stroll through TikTok. After a little bit, I felt Rylan move and I looked and he woke up and I said. "Good morning my love". I said. "Good morning". Rylan said and cuddled into me. "When do we have to go downstairs". I asked. "In a little bit. I just want to stay like this for a little bit". Rylan said. "Ok". I said.

After a little bit, there was a knock on the door and Rylan said. "Come in". Rylan said and his sister Liv walks in and jumps on top of him. "Ow that hurt get off of me Liv". Rylan said. "Nope". Liv said. "He said to get off of him". I said. "Ok, Jesus. It feels like you guys fucked last night". Liv says and got off of him. We stayed quiet and said nothing and Liv just looks at me then Rylan over and over again. "Omg, you guys did". Liv said. "We did now get out". Rylan said and live left but before she said. "Mom made breakfast". Live said and left.

We just looked at each other and laugh. "That just happen". Rylan said. "Yeah, it did". I said and kissed him on the lips. "Oh, I got you something. That I want to give you before we go downstairs". I said. "I got you something too but you go first". Rylan said and sat up on the bed. "Ok". I said and I got up and went over to my backpack and got it out and hid it behind my back and went back and sat on the bed.

"Rylan when I met you I knew you are the one but we are just teens right now so I want to give you this promise ring and I promise that I will love you no matter what happens and I promise that I will get you a ring so we can get married so I wanted to give you this promise ring". I said. "I promise too". Rylan said and we kissed then we slipt apart and I put the promise ring on his finger. "I love you". Rylan said. "I love you too babe". I said. "Mine is not that great as yours but I think you will like it". Rylan said and got up and limped over to where my gift was and he came back and sat down. "Here". Rylan said and gave me a book and he knows that I love reading. "It's great love. I love it". I said.