Chapter 2

Rylan Pov

I woke up and went to my bathroom and showered and did other stuff. After my shower, I went back into my room and got dressed. I got dressed in Black jeans and a t-shirt and of course my white converses. I grabbed my bag and phone. Then, went downstairs and greeted my mom.

"Hi, mom". I said. "Hi Honey". My mom says. "I am going to school. Bye love you". I said. "Ok be safe". My mom said while I was walking out to my car. I got to my car and got in it and started it. Before I left I saw Harvey get into his car and I just stared. I don't know why I was but he is cute but I am not gay. After that, I drove and picked up Rosa and went to school.

I was in Homeroom and I saw Harvey in the same classroom at the front. "Hi class, We have a new student with us today. Do you want to introduce yourself to everyone". The teacher said. "Yeah". Harvey said. "Ok". The teacher said. "Hi, My name is Harvey Porter". Harvey said. "Ok, you can go take a seat next to...". The teacher said and in my head, I was saying please don't sit by me. "Next to Rylan". The teacher said.

Harvey came up to me and sat next to me in class. "Hi, Nice to meet you again". Harvey says to me. "Hi". I said and I was blushing for no reason.

~Lunch~

It was lunchtime and I sat by my friends and girlfriend. I saw Harvey walk in and he saw me and came up to me. "Hi, can I sit here"? Harvey asks. "Yeah sure". I said and then hugged my girlfriend and ate my lunch.

~After school~

It was after school and I am glad that school was over. When I get home I go up to my room and listen to music. I hear a knock on the door and I think it's Rosa. But when I opened the front door I saw Harvey. "Hey". I said. "Hey, can I come in". Harvey said. "Yeah sure". I said and let him in.

We go up to my room and we listen to music and just talked. "So why I came over here is because I wanted to hang out with you". Harvey said while smiling. "Ok, that's fine". I said. He is so cute when he smiles. I try to ignore it but I can't. For a while, I was figuring out my sexuality and I thought I was bisexual. But then I met Rosa and I'm in love with her. But when I'm with Harvey he makes me question my sexuality all over again.

"Hey, are you ok"? Harvey says. "Yeah, I'm fine". I said. "You know I'm here to talk to right". Harvey says. "Yeah, I know that". I said. "Ok". Harvey said. "Do you want to go somewhere"? I said. "Yeah sure". Harvey said.

We go to my car and get in it and I start my car and we head to a skate park. I skate most of the time. I always kept my skateboard in the trunk of my car. "So where are we headed". Harvey asked. "You will see". I said and drove to the skate park.

We make it to the skate park. "Wait you stake". Harvey said. "Yep, let's go". I said and grabbed my skateboard from my car then went and skated. "When did you learn how to skate". Harvey said. "Like since I was 10". I said and skated around. "Ok". Harvey said. "Do you want to try"? I said. "Uh, no thanks". Harvey said. "Come on it will be fun". I said. "Ok fine". Harvey said.

"Ok you have to step on the skateboard and I will hold your waist so you don't fall". I said. "Ok please don't make me fall". Harvey said and stepped on the skateboard and I was holding his waist. "I'm doing it". Harvey said. "Yeah". I said. "We should leave". Harvey said. "Hold on I will be right back". I said and went behind a bush and smoked some before going back to Harvey. But before I could he comes around the bush and said "You know you don't have to hind that you smoke". Harvey said. "Ok". I said.

"You know when I met you I think that you were so cute". Harvey said. "Uh, what". I said. "I said that when I met you that you are so cute". Harvey said and leaned in and kissed me on the lips. When he did that I kinda kissed him back but when I realized what was going on I pushed him away and said. "I have a girlfriend". I said and after that, we went to the car and I drove us home and we went to our houses.

I went up to my room to think. Why would it be so hard to not like a guy? I mean I don't like him but something has me thinking of what I want to say to Harvey. I also think that I'm in love with Rosa but when I met Harvey I don't feel the same way about Rosa as I was before I met Harvey. He's doing something to me and it working. After I was done thinking I went to sleep.