Chapter 3

Harvey Pov

After I went to the skate park with Rylan and kissed him. I went home and went up to my room and cried. I want me and Rylan to be together but he has his fucking girlfriend Rosa. But I know something about her.

One day I was at the park smoking and I saw Rosa and I thought she was with Rylan but I looked closer and it was not Rylan and I have been keeping this from him because it will break his heart. But tomorrow I am going to tell him because he deserves to know.

~The next day~

Rylan Pov

I woke up and just stayed in bed because it was the weekend. But then I heard a knock on the door and I was only in pants. But I don't want to get up and put on a shirt so I went downstairs and opened the door and I saw Harvey. "Can I come in. I have to tell you something about Rosa". Harvey says. "Yeah, you can come in, let's go up to my room". I said and let him in and closed the front door and we went to my room.

"So I should have told you this. One day I was at the park smoking and then I saw Rosa with a guy and I thought it was you but I looked closer and it was not you. Also I don't know who it was". Harvey said I am not mad or sad for some reason. "Are you ok"? Harvey asks "Yeah I'm ok. For some reason I'm not mad or sad. I feel great for some reason". I said. "Oh" Harvey said.

"Before I met Rosa I was questioning my sexuality. Why I was is because I had these feelings that you should feel when you are crushing on a girl. But that was 3 to 4 years ago. When I met you they started again the feelings and I think I like you but I don't know". I said, "Ok, Well when you figure that out tell me". Harvey said and I blushed.

"I will". I said. "Well, what are you doing tonight". Harvey said. "Nothing why". I said. "Because I want to take you somewhere". Harvey says. "Ok". I said. "I will pick you up at 5 pm". Harvey says. "Ok see you then". I said. "Ok see you". Harvey says and walks out.

I kinda want this to be a date but I don't know my feelings for him yet but every time I'm near him I'm all blush and giggle. I don't know where he's taking me but I hope it's something fun.

~5 pm ~

I got ready and was sitting on the couch and then I hear a knock on the door and I opened it. I see Harvey. "Hi". I said. "Hi". Harvey says and we go to his car and we drove where ever his taking me. I went to sleep because he said it was going to take 2 hours to get there.

"Hey, we are here". Harvey said. "Ok, Where are we". I said and looked around and it looks abandoned. "While I was driving up here in my car I passed it and I wanted to show someone. It's an abandoned town or something but it's cool as hell. Also I wanted to explore it with someone". Harvey said. "This is awesome". I said and we got out of the car.

We explore some and it was like a dream. while we were exploring I was thinking and I know my feelings for Harvey now. There was a lake and we sat at the dock and just watched the water and talked.

"So, I have something to say to you". Harvey said. "I do too but you go first". I said. "Ok so when I met you the day when my family went to your house and we met and we talked. I felt something for you and I knew that I liked you when I met you for the first time". Harvey says. I am not mad or sad I'm happy. "So what I was going to tell you is that when we were exploring I was thinking and I know how I feel about you now". I said.

"You do". Harvey said while grinning. "Yeah, I do". I said. "What is it". Harvey said. "I like you, Harvey Porter". I said. "I like you to Rylan Helton". Harvey said and we leaned in and kissed then we slit apart and he says. "What about Rosa". Harvey said. "On Monday when I see her I am going to pull her outside and tell her that I know that she has been cheating on me and I am going to tell her that I'm gay". I said and we kissed again and it was longer but then we slit apart and Harvey said. "We should get back". Harvey said. "Yeah, we should". I said and pecked his lips.

"What was that for". Harvey said while smirking. "Nothing". I said and got up and went back to his car. When I got to his car I was out of breath because I ran to his car and then I saw him walking to his car and he came up to me and leaned in and kissed me.

"Let's go home". I said. "Ok". Harvey said and we got in his car. I went to sleep again and when we were home he woke me up and said. "See you tomorrow". Harvey said and got out of his car and then I got out of his car and went over to him and hugged him and said. "I'm glad that I met you". I said. "You are". Harvey said. "Yeah, I am". I said. "Well goodnight". Harvey said. "Goodnight". I said and walked to my house.

I get inside and went up to my room and I was the happiest person right now. I look out my window and his curtains were closed so I closed mine and went to take a shower and got ready for bed.

After I went to sleep while thinking of Harvey.