Chapter 5

As Regina packed her briefcase for the evening, she wondered (and hoped) that tonight would finally be the night that her punishment ended. She wasn't sure how much longer she could survive the near non-stop torture she'd been subjected to this past week. She'd been consistently turned on for four days now, Emma teasing and touching her body at every opportunity so that she would remain in a constant state of arousal. Emma was relentless, cornering Regina anywhere she could in order to keep her wet and wanting. And Gods, Regina definitely was. She'd had to change her underwear more times this week than she'd had to in the past month, she was sure of it. And if she didn't get home soon, she'd be punished again.

Regina glanced at the clock as she realised she was cutting it close to her 6pm deadline. Emma had made it clear that she was to arrive on time or face the consequences, so Regina snapped her briefcase closed and hurried out the door. She wondered what in store for tonight. Part of her looked forward to the delicious torture, while the other part of her prayed that this would be the night Emma would finally let her come. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. Being horny all the time was definitely starting to get to her.

Regina slipped into her Mercedes, pulling out of the parking lot and heading home. She wasn't sure what else Emma would do to her, given how much she had already tortured her.

The first day had begun with a round of twenty flogs to her behind, Regina forced to count each and every one. She was then made to thank Emma afterwards, heading to work with soaked panties. Emma had called her randomly throughout the day, instructing her to touch herself, bringing her to the brink of orgasm, only to then tell her to cease touching herself and resume her work. That night, Emma had kissed and stroked her until Regina trembled, then declared it was time to sleep. Regina's thighs had been coated in her arousal, but Emma refused to let her clean up, wanting the wetness to serve as a reminder of her punishment.

The second day, Regina had woken up to Emma licking her between her thighs, once again ceasing just as Regina was about to peak. Regina was then forced to go to work without being allowed any kind of release. Emma had dropped by at lunch, bending the brunette over her desk and plunging her fingers into her cunt until Regina begged to come, pulling away seconds before she finished. And that night, Emma had cornered Regina in nearly every room of the house, touching and licking her until Regina's underwear were ruined completely. Regina had gone to bed almost vibrating, two days of relentless attention causing her body to buzz with need.

The third day had brought vibrating underwear, which wouldn't have been such a problem had Regina not had a meeting all afternoon. Emma was present, of course, taking delight in the way Regina would lose concentration, squirm on the spot, and shudder in her seat as Emma altered the vibrations. Regina had had to excuse herself at one point so close was she to orgasm. After the meeting, Emma had made her kneel on the floor and lick the sheriff until she came, Regina's walls spasming in jealousy.

And yesterday, Gods. Emma had removed Regina's underwear in the morning, rolling her skirt so that it was unnecessarily short, forcing her to work without undergarments. Regina had been incredibly embarrassed, taking extra care as she moved around the office to hide the fact that she wore no panties. Her feelings of worry did nothing to stop the wetness from seeping from her body though, as she was reminded with every shift against her office chair that she was completely bare beneath her skirt. One false move and everyone would know. The thought had caused shivers of desire to race up her spine, the fear of being caught turning her on completely. Her core pulsed all morning as she anticipated what Emma might do to her, her thoughts coming up with countless scenarios. There was a reason Emma had wanted her panty-less, and Regina eagerly awaited the reason why. She heard nothing from the sheriff until eleven o'clock, when she was informed by her lover that she was to come to the station for lunch. Regina obeyed and joined her soon after, greeting David and Ruby (who had been working there part-time recently) as though nothing were out of the ordinary.