Chapter 11

Regina's eyes fluttered open after what felt like a lifetime of waiting, Emma's cock still hard and desperate for release. When Regina groaned and shifted, unintentionally rubbing herself up and down Emma's still-buried shaft, both women moaned loudly.

"Christ, baby girl."

"You're still hard," Regina panted, libido sparking at the feel of Emma's member still stretching her open. "You haven't come yet."

"I haven't. But I will. You're going to make sure of that." Regina nodded eagerly.

"How can I help you, Ma'am?" Regina asked, rocking her hips in order to take more of Emma's length.

"Show me how much you want it."

Regina shivered. She knew exactly what that meant. Emma wanted her to beg for it, to degrade herself and act as wanton as they both knew she still was.

"Show me," Emma snapped, cracking Regina's ass with her open palm. "We both know you're still desperate for me to fuck you."

"I am, Ma'am," Regina gasped, nipples hardening as Emma continued to smack and squeeze her cheeks. When she felt them pulled apart, Emma's eyes on her backside as she slowly pulled out and pushed back in, Regina whimpered with need. Knowing that Emma was staring at her abused hole, gazing at one of the most intimate parts of herself, which was currently being sawed open by her cock caused Regina's insides to clench with red hot desire. She panted harshly as she spread her legs further, tilting her hips in open invitation.

"Please, Ma'am. Please. Fuck my ass until you come. Fill me with your come. Claim me. Use me."

Emma hips jerked at Regina's begging tone, a spike of pure want shooting from her cock down to her toes and straight up her spine.

"You want me to come?" Regina nodded eagerly.

"Yes, Ma'am. Please." She did. Regina wanted desperately for Emma to claim her.

Emma shivered with desire, the fingers that had previously been teasing Regina's clit now moving to plunge into the woman's swollen heat.

"Fuck," Emma panted, forehead dropping onto Regina's slick back. "So warm, so wet for me."

"I need you, Ma'am. Please."

Regina tensed the muscles of her cunt, squeezing Emma's fingers. She earned herself a deep growl for that, Emma bucking into her ass harshly as her fingers scraped along her front wall. The rough treatment caused Regina to moan heavily, the light pain mixing in with the endorphins still racing through her body made her head spin.

She loved when her Ma'am used her like this, the contrast of pleasure and pain making her even hornier than she already was. Regina could hear heavy panting behind her, synchronising with her own harsh breathing. As Emma's fingers began clawing inside of her, the woman's soft palm bucking against her clit, rock hard cock slowly fucking in and out of her ass, Regina quickly began building to another orgasm. It never took her long to peak again when Emma used her body like this, the probing fingers more about Emma's pleasure than her own.

Emma's eyes rolled in the back of her head as her cock was once again engulfed by an incredibly tight ass, her fingers digging deeper and deeper in Regina's pussy. She loved the way her little one's cunt practically devoured her fingers whole as they pulled her in further, the slick walls surrounding her fingers causing Emma's libido to skyrocket. Her left hand moved up to pinch Regina's nipple roughly, biting the woman's shoulder when she heard her cry out. Regina would be covered in marks and bruises tomorrow, and Emma couldn't wait to see the evidence of her rough treatment. She loved that Regina got so wet when she touched her aggressively like this, the woman turning into a panting, writhing little slut after a couple of orgasms. It had been an incredibly exciting discovery when she realised just how wanton Regina got after coming a couple of times, and Emma exploited thoroughly.