Chapter 9

Regina took a deep breath as she turned onto her stomach, breath hitching in her throat as her engorged clit rubbed against the mattress. She bit her lip as she readjusted, trying to remove the pressure from the overstimulated bud. Emma, meanwhile, waved her hand to rid herself of her cock, grinning when she saw Regina's reaction to moving onto her stomach. She knew exactly why the woman had gasped.

"What's wrong, pet?" Emma taunted, leaning forward and slipping her hand between Regina's legs. "Feeling a little sensitive?"

Regina whimpered as Emma fingered her clit, head falling forward as her hips automatically bucked against the talented digits.

"Please."

"Oh no, baby girl. You're nowhere near done apologising to me." Emma pulled her hand away, smearing her lover's wetness over her palm. She then spread her fingers and cracked her wet hand hard against Regina's ass, leaning forward and lapping away the residual wetness from the reddened cheek.

"Mmm," Emma purred, sinking her teeth into the heated flesh. "Love the taste of you." She then dragged her lips to the slit in Regina's cheeks, sneaking her tongue out and slowly sliding it along the parted globes.

Regina jerked instinctively, causing to Emma to growl. She gripped her hips firmly to keep her in place.

"Do not move away from me, slut," Emma barked, biting down hard on Regina's ass in punishment.

Regina gasped loudly when she felt sharp teeth painfully sink into her bottom, unable to move away due to her Domme's firm grip on her body.

"I'm sorry," Regina whimpered. "I didn't mean to."

Emma said nothing in response, holding Regina hips tightly in order to convey her message. Regina understood loud and clear: don't fucking move. She lay there obediently, not moving a muscle as Emma's hands and lips began exploring along her exposed ass. Regina had never before allowed anyone to touch her like this, the idea of anyone getting behind her and touching that part of her body made her feel uncomfortably vulnerable. She would prefer to see Emma, and knowing what Emma intended to do made her feel slightly on edge. Emma's touch drew closer and closer to that unexplored part of her body, and Regina couldn't help tensing up the nearer Emma got.

Emma could feel the waves of tension rolling off of Regina's body. She had hoped that by slowly making her way down to Regina's ass, it would give the woman time to calm down and relax. However, it seemed the opposite was happening. Even as Emma slowly kissed and licked her way around Regina's bottom, the body beneath her stiffened even more the closer she got to her goal. Realising she needed to give Regina a break, Emma decided to back off for a minute.

Emma held Regina's hips in place, mouth moving up her lover's spine and to her shoulders, lips dragging over her neck so that her tongue could roll against Regina's sensitive throat.

Emma let her hands roam up and down Regina's sides as she kissed and sucked the sensitive skin beneath her jaw, and when she felt the woman's tense muscles relax, she slowly, gradually made her way down Regina's back. When Regina's body stiffened once again when Emma licked along her lower spine, Emma stopped there, taking a few minutes to kiss and suck and rub Regina's tender flesh. Emma brought her fingers up, rubbing her knuckles along the sopping folds of Regina's pussy. She smiled when she heard Regina moan, her tense muscles finally relaxing a little.

"You're so fucking beautiful, baby girl. I love the way you look underneath me."
Regina gripped the sheets when she felt Emma's hot mouth suck on her inner thighs, groaning when a slick tongue lapped up from her clit to her entrance. Her eyes bulged when she realised the tongue wasn't stopping, slowly making its way along Regina's slit up to her ass.