Who's that?

Eddie X Reader

Warnings: smut.

You sat on the table with your feet on the seat of the lunch table in the dinner hall.

Jason was asking you a question that you didn't, frankly, care enough about so you looked away and around the room at anything else, quietly thinking about the chem exam you had next.

Your eyes landed on Eddie Munson across the room, he was getting out of his chair and ontoone of the long dinner tables.

He started yelling out and walking a cross the table,

"But if you're into bands..or science...or parties..." He pulls a face and and walks along the table, not minding out for peoples trays or drinks.

You smiled at him and glanced around your table but everyone looked weirdly tense and awkward.

"And games where you toss balls into laundry baskets!" He put his hands around his mouth to echo the sound of his voice to your table.

You laughed and watched him, he was funny, handsome too.

You never wanted to admit that, though otherwise you would literally be disowned from your social group.

"You want something, Freak?" Jason yelled, you rolled your eyes and glared at him.

"Shut up." You muttered, looking back at Eddie.

He put his hands up like devil horns and made a sound.

You laughed and everyone looked at you. God, know you're the freak?

"What? I think he's got a point." You glanced at Jason who sat down and Eddie smiled.

Eddie watched you for a moment before turning again and sitting down.

Eddie's table

"Who's that?" He asked, looking at you but asking Dustin and Mike.

"Who? Oh, y/n Parker?" He nodded and watched as you looked at them.

"Oh, she's looking. Don't look at her." Eddie said.

Dustin turned his head and Eddie hit the back of his hat.

"What did I just fucking tell you?" He said, through his teeth.

"She's staring at you, bro." He grinned a toothless one.

"I know that, probably because your big fat face scared her." He threw a nut that hit him on the face.

"She's way out of your league. I mean, look at the table she's on." Mike said, Eddie looked over and you were gone.

"Holy shit. Where is she?" Eddie said, looking at the boys.

"What do you mean?" They asked, looking at the table.

"What do you mean, 'what do you mean'. She's fucking gone!" Eddie stated.

Eddie huffed and looked around.

"Are you talking about me?" You asked.

Eddie jumped and everyone stared at you.

"No, no, we we're um..." Eddie trailed off, looking up at you with his round, brown eyes.

"..pondering." Dustin finished, smiling.

"Okay." You said, pulling a face at them and then staring at Eddie.

"You, uh, you sell, right?" You asked.

Eddie stood up and grabbed your arm, moving you over towards the wall of the cafeteria.

"You do realise we're in the school cafeteria right now. Anyone could have just heard you and you may have just drawn a huge amount of attention?" Eddie asked. He stares at you in almost fear. It was quite entertaining.