Do you feel better, baby?

Eddie Munson X Male Reader (1st person)

(Sorry if it's not great or something. I barely write from male point of view so if things are incorrect lmk 🫶)

Warnings: smut.

He's across the cafeteria when I see him, he's laughing and smiling with Dustin and I make my way over.

He glances at me before flicking back and standing up. His smile fades slightly as he straightens out.

I grit my teeth and walk down the back of his table and push my elbow into his. He stumbles slightly.

He turns around, angry with me. I puff my chest and look him up and down. "Watch it, Freak."

He glares at me, "Yeah? Or what. What you gonna do?" I look at the table, before looking back at him. All of his friends are gawking, staring up blankly.

I press my hands to his chest and shove him back. He shakes his head before leaving out of the door.

His friends glare up at me like stupid little spectators. "What?" I shout, they look away and start eating. They steal small glances at me but I just shake my head and leave, walking to the toilets.

The stalls look empty. I sigh and turn around, huffing. Where the fuck is he. "Freak?" I shout, I hear a sound and walk around to see Eddie sat on the toilet smiling up at me.

"Freak? Cheap shot, man," I smile and he stands up. He walks up to me and pushes my chest so I'm leant against the sinks.

"Pushing me as well? What an ass," He grins down at me, cornering me. It's intimidating even though I'm not scared of him in any way.

He wraps his arms around my waist and presses his lips to mine. I smile, pulling his face into mine by the collar of his shirt.

His face heats beneath my hand and he pulls away to look at my face.

"Still can't believe you called me a freak. What a dick," I roll my eyes at his statement. I put a hand around his hair and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Cut me some slack. I'm running out of names to call you, Ed," He nods and looking down. "I know. I just wish we didn't have to hide."

I look down at my feet, pulling away from him and breathing out. "Yeah I know. Sorry."

He shakes his head, "I didn't mean that. It's just frustrating," He said.

"I get it, Eddie," I grumble in response. I didn't realise it bugged him so much, surely he would have said something...anything?

"Look Y/N, I'm really sorry. I get that you don't want to, I'm not blaming you," He says, walking over to me.

I know he doesn't blame me but the fact that it frustrates him makes me feel like the worst person in the world.

"No, it's really fine. I get it. Look. I'll see you later, okay?" Eddie walks towards me but I open the door before leaning back in.

"Come to mine later, 7. Just come." I say before walking back and glaring at Eddie's table before sitting down and thinking about how horrible I am.

"You came," I say as he walks in. This is so stupid, I'm going to embarrass the shit out of myself I swear.

"You told me to," Eddie says, smiling at me before walking into my house and sitting himself down on my couch.

His smile is strained, like he knows it's going to be awkward.