🕷🌎🌊🪷👻🐰𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔𝚜🧟‍♀️💪🧠🚫✍️

Published: 6-20-22
Unedited

Sorry if I forgot anything!
Should I add anyone else?

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦
Quirk: Rabbit 🐰
You have all of the same abilities that Mirko does! You have rabbit ears on your head that are the same color as your hair! You have increased strength, speed, agility, smell, hearing, sight, and jumping!
Drawbacks:
Your muscles get soar after over use and your ears get very sensitive to touch and with noise. You have to eat more plant foods than meats because you'll get sick.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥
Quirk: Frankenstein 🧟‍♀️
You can detach and re-attach your limbs! You also don't need to sleep(although you can)! You can also control your limbs after they've been detached!
        Like if you detached your hand, you can still move your fingers and use them to make the hand walk around(like the hand from The Addams Family)! You also have enhanced senses and speed and strength!
Drawbacks:
Your limbs get very sore after detaching them so much! Also you have to sew your limbs back onto your body after you detach them!

🪨Eijiro Kirishima🪨
Quirk: Zombie|Resurrection 🧟‍♀️
You come back from the dead every time you die! Along with your quirk comes the ability of Spiritual Mediumship, which is the ability to see and talk with the dead! You also have enhanced senses and speed & strength!
Drawbacks:
Your a little slower than normal people! Along with the zombie part of your quirk, comes a hunger for human flesh and sadly you have to give into your hunger sometimes or your quirk won't work properly! You have to eat mostly meat in your diet or you can get sick! Your injuries don't heal when your alive and will only heal after you've died and your body is regenerating itself!

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️
Quirk: Banshee 👻
You can do anything and everything a banshee can! You can let out an ear piercing shriek that can shatter glass and ear drums! It can even be so strong that it knocks down walls and sends enemies flying!
You can also levitate and fly, phase through things and have them phase through you, temporarily go invisible for short amounts of time, and has heightened senses! Along with your quirk comes the ability of Spiritual Mediumship, which is the ability to see and talk with the dead!
Drawbacks:
Your ears can be effected by your shriek! And if you phase for too long then you'll get stuck in 'phase mode' for a while(it varies with how long overused) so you can't touch anything! Your muscles get sore and you'll lose your voice!

🧡Hanta Sero🧡
Quirk: Arachnid 🕷🕸
         The name is pretty self explanatory! You're basically female Spider-Man! You can shoot strong webs out of your wrists and use those for everything Spider-Man does and you have increased senses(including spidey sense).
You also have increased speed and strength & you have fangs that can inject venom! Your hands and feet also have a strong grip, so that you can walk on walls and ceilings!
Drawbacks:
Your muscles and teeth will get sore after overuse! You'll also get carpel tunnel from using your webs too much!

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥
Quirk: Plant Manipulation 🪷
You can control nature! You can force plants to grow faster and force plants to do your bidding! You can force a tree to grow and move or make the earth beneath concrete grow and break through the concrete! You can also make vines grow out of your skin! You also have enhanced senses and speed and strength!
Drawbacks:
The vines that grow from your skin have to tear through your skin in order to grow! You need to eat a more plant based diet because of your quirk and spend more time in the sun! Over use can cause muscle pain, headaches, and bloody noses!

🏃Tenya Iida🏃
Quirk: Water 🌊
You can control water! You can control anything from a drop of water to a whole @$$ lake! You can also control the water inside peoples bodies!
Drawbacks:
You need to drink tons of water a day because you dehydrated easily because of your quirk! Also salt water is harder to control! You can get nose bleeds and migraines from overuse and can feel nauseous from lack of water in your body!

🧠Hitoshi Shinso🧠
Quirk: Astral Projection & Astral Tapping 👻🧠
You know that thing Doctor Strange can do where a persons 'soul' leaves their body? Well that's basically what you can do. Along with your quirk comes the ability of Spiritual Mediumship, which is the ability to see and talk with the dead!
This quirk is great for spying on villians because you can astral project and be in the room and listen in on the conversations being held!
You can also subdue villains by astral projecting them and cuffing their physical bodies and handing them over to the police while their out of their bodies, then return them to their bodies once their captured!
Drawbacks:
You'll have bad migraines and your nose will bleed! You can also get stuck in astral projection form for a certain amount of time after over using it!

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Quirk: Intangible 👻
You've got the same quirk as your twin! You can do everything Mirio can do!
Drawbacks:
You have the same drawbacks that Mirio does! The most noticeable one being that your clothes fall off after you've phased through something!

Tomura Shigaraki|Tenko Shimura
Quirk: One For All 💪
You inherited this quirk genetically! It's the same quirk your father and a good friend of yours has! You can do everything Midoriya can do and All Might can do! (Not including all the other quirks Izuku gets)
Drawbacks:
None! Unless you count breaking bones when you first developed your quirk!

🔥Dabi|Touya Todoroki🔥
Quirk: Reactive Adaptation/Evolution 🚫
After someone uses their quirk on you once, you become immune to it! This also works if you've studied a persons quirk and know it well enough or have just spent enough time around the person! And when someone uses their quirk on you, you can absorb the attack and send the attack back at the person!
        And they don't even have to use their quirk on you full blast to become immune to it! You also have increased senses, speed, and strength!
Drawbacks:
None except for a persons quirk effecting you the first time! Although there is one weakness! If someone was to hit you with a weapon or use a gun, then you would be injured because it's not someone's quirk!

🎤Present Mic|Hizashi Yamada🎤
Quirk: Animation ✍️
You can animate inanimate object that resembles a living thing! You can animate statues, suits of armor, tattoos, drawings, etc! Let's say you have a tattoo of a snake and you used your quirk on it, it would make the snake become real and be able to slither around and be a normal snake until you turn off your quirk!
Drawbacks:
Your quirk only works on things that resemble living things such as statues, dolls, etc. You'll get headaches and nose bleeds from overuse!

😴Erasure Head|Shota Aizawa😴
Quirk: Precognition and Probability Manipulation 🧠
Precognition is the ability to see the future! You can see as far as a month into the future but that takes up all of your energy! So you mostly use it to predict the enemies next moves!
Probability Manipulation is a piece of your quirk! Probability Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the probability or possibility of an event to occur.
Basically you can look into the future and see which things need to happen to make sure a certain outcome occurs! Sorry if this is confusing!
Drawbacks:
Massive migraines and your eyes will also hurt from overuse! You'll also get very tired from over use and you nose can also bleed from overuse!

🐥Hawks|Keigo Takami🐥
Quirk: Gravity 🌎
Unlike a younger sibling of yours (can you guess?) you don't make things have zero gravity, you make them have large amounts of gravitational force. Basically you make things so heavy that they can't move! You and your sister would make an amazing hero team!
Drawbacks:
You get massive migraines that make it so your head feels like it's about to explode! You also have to touch all of your finger tips of your left hand to the corresponding finger tip on your right hand. Your body feels very heavy because of fatigue when you overuse your quirk!