🎭 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 🎭

Published: 6-23-22
Unedited
This is something about your appearance because of your quirk or who you're related to!

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦
You have all the same rabbit features that Mirko does! You also have white bangs!!

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥
You have stitches connecting almost every limb of your body together! Your skin is also paler in color because of your quirk making you 'dead'.

🪨Eijiro Kirishima🪨
After you die, your skin is paler than normal, but goes back to normal later! You also have dark circles under your eyes from the lack of energy you have after dying and coming back!

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️
      One of your eyes is green like your father, Present Mic's! You'll also be paler when in 'phase mode'.

🧡Hanta Sero🧡
       You have pitch black eyes, just like a spider! (Not your whole eyes, just your iris's)

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥
When you first developed your quirk, a (Favorite Flower) bloomed out of your left eye! So, you only have your right eye!

🏃Tenya Iida🏃
Because your Rei and Enji Todoroki's daughter, you have their features! You have white hair and cyan eyes!

🧠Hitoshi Shinso🧠
You don't have any features from your quirk or who you're related to!

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
       You have the same color eyes as your brother!

Tomura Shigaraki|Tenko Shimura
       You have your father's blue eyes!! You also have wavy hair like he does too! Not to mention your smiles are the same!

🔥Dabi|Touya Todoroki🔥
When you use your quirk, your skin glows (Favorite Color)!

🎤Present Mic|Hizashi Yamada🎤
       You have tattoos covering your arms(and other places on your body if you'd like)! You have them for your quirk, so you can 'animate' them in battle!

😴Erasure Head|Shota Aizawa😴
       When you use your quirk your eyes glow green!

🐥Hawks|Keigo Takami🐥
       You have the same pink blush on your cheeks that your mother and sister have! You also have the same (eye or hair) color as your sister! You also have the same pads on your finger tips!  (Since her mother and father have brown and dirty blonde hair and her father has brown eyes)