❤️ 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚄 ❤️

Published: 2/4/23
Unedited
•Prompt: Which Soulmate AU you and they would have•

Please let me know if I forgot anyone! Or one that I missed and didn't realize!

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦
Soulmate AU:
   Red String 🪢 - The soulmates have a red string (or strings) wrapped around and connecting their pinky fingers. The closer together they are, the tighter the string will feel around their fingers and the brighter it will glow.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥
Soulmate AU:
First Words 😶 - The first phrase your soulmate(s) will speak to you is written on your wrist and the first phrase you'll speak to your soulmate(s) is written on their wrist(s).
For Example:
"Watch It Extra!" - Bakugo
"No! You Watch It TNT!" - [Y/N]

🪨Eijiro Kirishima🪨
Soulmate AU:
Only See Eye Color 🌈 - You're only able to see shades of color that are the same as your soulmates eyes and vice versa! When you meet each other, you'll be able to see all colors but your soulmates eye color will always be the brightest!
For Example:
The only shades of color you'd see are red because Eijiro's eyes are red!

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️
Soulmate AU:
   Shared Music 🎵 - If your soulmate(s) is/are listening to music, you can hear it too, and it gets louder the closer you are to them.

🧡Hanta Sero🧡
Soulmate AU:
   Meeting Date 🗓️  - You and your soumate(s) will have (a) tattoo(s) on your wrists with the date when you and your soulmate(s) will meet!

🧊Shoto Todoroki🔥
Soulmate AU:
Only See Eye Color 🌈 - You're only able to see shades of color that are the same as your soulmates eyes and vice versa! When you meet each other, you'll be able to see all colors but your soulmates eye color will always be the brightest!
For Example:
It was a bit confusing when you could see two colors(gray and blue), especially since everything is in grayscale that isn't your soulmates eye color. Although anything what is normally gray, will have a glow to it.

🏃Tenya Iida🏃
Soulmate AU:
   Deaf 👂- You are deaf until you meet your soulmate, whose voice is the first thing you hear.

🧠Hitoshi Shinso🧠
Soulmate AU:
   Dreamscape ☁️ - You and your soulmate(s) will visit each other when your asleep. You can talk but you're unable to reveal your names, only nicknames.

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Soulmate AU:
   Color Percent 🌈 - The closer you are to your soulmate, the more color you can see. The farther away, the less colors.

Tomura Shigaraki|Tenko Shimura
Soulmate AU:
   Dream Memories ☁️ - When you dream, you see your soulmates memories from that day. Instead of dreaming, you'll see what your soulmate(s) [was/were] doing that day and they'll see what you were doing.

🔥Dabi|Touya Todoroki🔥
Soulmate AU:
   Shared Pain 💔 - When you feel any form of pain, your soulmate will the same pain and vice versa.

🎤Present Mic|Hizashi Yamada🎤
Soulmate AU:
   Ink ✍️ - When ever you draw on your skin or your soulmate draws on theirs, it shows up on the opposite person's skin. You can tell each other nicknames or initials but you can't tell each other your names.

😴Erasure Head|Shota Aizawa😴
Soulmate AU:
   Color Blind 🌈 - Until you and your soulmate meet each other, you'll both be colorblind. When you do meet each other, you will see all the colors for the first time.

🐥Hawks|Keigo Takami🐥
Soulmate AU:
Danger Scale 📈 - On your wrist is a rectangular shape that changes color based off of how much danger your soulmate is in.
Example:
Green - No Danger
Yellow - Slight Danger
Orange - Danger
Red - Imminent Danger

☀️ All Might | Toshinori Yagi ☀️
Soulmate AU:
Danger Scale 📈 - On your wrist is a rectangular shape that changes color based off of how much danger your soulmate is in.
Example:
Green - No Danger
Yellow - Slight Danger
Orange - Danger
Red - Formidable Danger

💥BakuDeku🥦
Soulmate AU:
   Color Touch 🌈 - You can only see color when you and your soulmate(s) are touching!

🧊🔥TodoDeku🥦
Soulmate AU:
Shared Scars 🩹 - Your soulmates scars appear on your body and vice versa!

🪨KiriBaku💥
Soulmate AU:
Hair Dye 💇‍♀️👩‍🎤 - When you or your soulmate(s) dye your/their hair, their/your hair will change to be the same color.

🪨KiriKami⚡️
Soulmate AU:
   Heart ❤️ - You are born with a small black heart that beats/grows with your soulmate's. It turns red once you've met them!

⚡️KamiSero🔸
Soulmate AU:
Compass 🧭 - You and your soulmate(s) have (a) compass(es) tattoo(s) on your wrist that acts like a real compass and shows which direction you soulmate(s) is

🏃‍♂️IidaSero🔸
Soulmate AU:
Timer ⏱️ - You have (a) timer(s) on your wrist that count down to you meeting your soulmate(s).

🧠ShinKami⚡️
Soulmate AU:
Shared Telepathy 🧠 - You can talk with your soulmate(s) telepathically!

☀️Mirio X Tamaki🐙
Soulmate AU:
   Fingerprints 👋 - You are born with the fingerprints of your soulmate somewhere on your body!

🧴✋ShigaDabi💙🔥
Soulmate AU:
Danger Scale 📈 - On your wrist is a rectangular shaped tattoo that changes color based off of how much danger your soulmate is in.
Example:
Green - No Danger
Yellow - Slight Danger
Orange - Danger
Red - Imminent Danger

💙🔥DabiHawks/HotWings❤️🕊
Soulmate AU:
   Same Injury's 🩹 - When you or your soulmate(s) get injured, the same injury will appear on the other person/people!

😴ErasureMic🎤
Soulmate AU:
   Pain 🩹 - You cannot feel pain until you meet/touch your soulmate(s)!

😴 ErasureMight ☀️
Soulmate AU:
   Glow 💡 - Your chest will glow when you get close to your soulmate (s) until you meet!